Saw Somethin Bizzar Today!!

ThunderCoupe94

Went to Seaside, NJ today with my family and I heard some fart can exhaust so i turned and looked to see what kinda POS it was and it was a Mitsubishi 3000GT with 4 Fart cans out the rear... So to make a long story short i laughed at it for a lil while and then noticed the rims on it were Chrome Cobra R's LoL How great is that!! Had to put a Ford product on a Rice Burner to make it look good. Thought it was a funny thing so i thought i'd share with ya'll..

Jay

How well will a SuperCoupe do against a 3000? There's a guy who owns one where I work and he runs his mouth about how fast it is. How fast is it? Will an SC take it? He says it will outrun my 4.6 Cougar.

That depends if it's a VR4 or not. Then he's got two turbos to your one supercharger, in a lighter body. You'd have no chance, IMO.

yup

yea it's those twin turbo ones you gotta watch out for. no chance there, pushing over 300 hp. they all look the same to me so i cant really tell...
-damon

The biggest clues to it being a VR4 are the taller wing (not a whole lot of N/A 3000GTs came with the tall spoiler) and the VR4 badging. And its not just the twin turbos and 300-320hp that'll kill, its also the AWD.

That depends if it's a VR4 or not. Then he's got two turbos to your one supercharger, in a lighter body. You'd have no chance, IMO.

I agree with everything zero89lx said, except about the 3000GT being lighter. Those things are heavy! My friend has one and it came in at 3900lbs w/o driver in stock form.

Back