Muffler configuration/installing SC top

TBone95

Im ordering mufflers for a new exhaust system Im gonna get installed soon and just need to know what would be easiest to install to keep the tip location the same: center-offset or offset-offset configuration? (super turbos, 2-1/2'' Offset; 2-1/2'' Center; 4-1/4'' x 9-3/4'' x 14''L or Offset; 2-1/2'' Offset; 4-1/4'' x 9-3/4'' x 14''L )

Also what is the best tool to use on the SC top nut and where can I get it? What sealent is bet to use on the top-sc connection? (Ive already got TBird's gaskets for the other connections)

Thanks,
-Travis

Center-offset on the mufflers. As far as the top, the BEST place to find a spanner wrench is onboard a navy ship! That's where we get ours. If that's not an option, I once used a long Craftsman screwdriver & hit it with a hammer. Not really sure where else to find a spanner wrench. When I put my raised top on I used some liguid gasket stuff in a tube from 3-M that came with the top from SCP. Worked just fine.

SC top removal

I use this from harborfreight.com, item number 41243-0VGA, it was like 20 bucks with shipping it works well. I got it from this sight, a bunch of guys use them.

Back