Meet at Whiskey's Cafe...BIG SUCCESS!!!!

L

lube70

Well guys and gals, just when I start possibly loosing faith in the events actually happening, You guys prove me wrong with all coming out for the cruise night!!!!!! Big Turnout at Whiskey's Cafe!!!!! We had our banner out and about 12 cars, Dwayne's "club Project", Jims 94-V6 (no more 17's for you!!!!!!!), and the rest S.C.'s,

I really want to make a point about this club------This is NOT just a Super Coupe Club, It is for all T-Birds, Cougars, and other Ford's that want to come out and have fun. I have gotten some feedback about the club from people inside and outside that they feel that this is for SC's only. IT IS NOT!!!!!!!! I know that I have great enthusasim for the SC's, also, my reach is to Mustang and All Fords since I have a lot of Ford Vehicles. My real passion is for RARE or DIFFERENT Ford Cars. That is why the GT-Turbo's appeal to me.

Calendar of events------

May 19th------Bear Mountain Picnic

May 25-26-27-----Memorial Day---HAVE FUN!!!!!

May 31st-June 1-2 Carslile All Fords Nationals

June 8th------All T-Bird Show---Pompton Plains

June 9th-----GSRMC Meadowlands Car Show

Talk to ya all soon.

P.S.--Jim has gotten the Domain Name for our club so we will be operational in a matter of weeks!!!!!!

Don

(973) 277-4294

May

Yea, we had a nice turnout. It was great seeing everyone again. Considering there wasn't a huge reply on the board about the Cruise, I didn't think that many people were going to show up.

btw don, it's a 96 :)

Yup it was fun (thank god i did not run out of gas )
but had my a$$ handed to my on a plate when i was trying to keep up with Pat on the highway
now i know i need a 5 speed
but anyway
i was a grate meet
Marcin

Fun and informative as usual! Thanks to Don for helping out with my last minute wax/polish job, and sorry to the rest of you for preventing him from meeting up at Houlihan's! Looking forward to the picnic at Bear Mtn., or elsewhere, later,

Joe

Meet at whiskey's

I also had a good time at the whiskey,nice to see everyone there.There was a good turnout for all type of cars old or new.Hey we did have a little fun there didn't we Martin.See you all soon.pat.

Back