Where the HELL is EVERYBODY???!!!!!

L

lube70

Hey, where's everybody? OK, I know Englsihtown is here and Spring is in the air, but hey, remember the meeting is May 4th at the Cruise night in Lyndhurst. Meeting first at Houlihans, just to get everybody together and then CRUISE to the CRUISE night.

Hope to see everyone there.

Don

Not sure if I can go :( It's my ex's birthday (the short girl that came into Friday's at the April meet) and I think we might be going out somewhere for lunch or something. I'll find out though.

As for Englishtown, I snapped a few pics of some T-Birds.. there was one of the 49-94 T-Birds there and a 96 TBird on chrome 20's, xenon body kit and dropped about 1/2" off the ground.

So, what exactly happens at a cruise night? How nice does one's SC have to be to go? Also, a friend of mine who does not own a Thunderbird (but once bought my ex-girlfriend's father's 1974 T-Bird - what a piece of crap it was!) expressed interest in going to car shows, etc. I'd like to give him more info on details as they would relate to a spectator...

club q

im interested in joining our nj chapter im from south jersey by the delaware memorial bridge if someone could give me directions to the meet id appreciate it.
thanx
Kevin

Re: club q

Hey Kevin! Get in touch with Don O'Neill, Jr. He is the president of our club and a very nice guy. His e-mail is lube70@aol.com - he can give you all the details and provide you with the enthusiasm to make the trip up! If you came up to our May 4th meeting you'd want to take the NJ Turnpike north all the way up to exit 16W. Then take Rt. 3 west to Rt. 17 north. Don can give you the rest. It is only a short ride after you exit the turnpike. Hope you can make it!

Joe

Hi Don.
How many cars possibly come to the cruise night?
And please give me an exact location of the cruise night.
My friends of college also wants to join that cruise ,but they dont know where...

Thanx

OK here's the deal.........

The cruise night is a place where people, men and women come to show off their cars, (in good shape and otherwise) and park em....and hang out. Some of the cars are in great shape, others are everyday drivers (most are that are newer), like my 1991 T-bird that has its fair share of dings and scratches. Only requirement to go is a $1.00 donation to cover the DJ and Trophies and a love of nice cars. All makes and models are allowed, people come with tricked out Honda's and others have a 1932 Willys 2 door coupe.

The location is EASY!!!!!!

Here are directions from several directions.

From Rt 80 east: Take Rt 80 east to rt 17 south exit (Hasbrouck Heights), take Rt 17 south all the way to the end (end is where the Rt 3 west and east merge is (signs there) and rt 17 continues to traffic light where Quality Inn is on your left. Mk left and go to next light. Mk left and cruise night is on your right second driveway, right past Whiskey's Cafe.

From GSP North: Take GSP north to exit for Rt 3 east (153a-b) Follow rt 3 east for about 3 miles, once you pass over Passaic River, get in right lane. About 1 mile up you will see signs for 17 south. Get off exit. At light go straight to next light. Mk left cruise night second driveway on right.

Anyone needing directions, please call me Don at (973) 277-4294 IN ADVANCE!!!!!!! Also call me day of if you get lost.

I would really like to get to use the banner we had made at the cruise night. Remember, cars DO NOT have to be perfect or in great shape.

I AM GOING TO BE HAVING A ENGINE CLEANING SESSION AND DETAILING TIME THIS SATURDAY PRIOR TO THE CRUISE NIGHT. ANYONE INTERESTED, CALL ME OR E-MAIL ME.

Don

Re: OK here's the deal.........

me also, as well...

LET'S MOTORVATE!!

I've had finals and reports to wrap up since returning from Ca.

GOOD NEWS!!! :rollin:

I THINK I FIGURED OUT WHAT"S WRONG WITH THE COUGAR my LED lights will be here Friday..I got new sunglasses...and my brother...3 harmonic balancer's later may finally be ready to roll!!

So we're ready to SHOW & CRUISE BABY!!

Are they still open, I heard there was a drunk driver that crashed through Whiskey Cafe.
What time will we be there? It starts at 6 right?

J3
8o

Re: LET'S MOTORVATE!!

Where's Don? Is there still a tech session tomorrow sometime? Does anybody know what time it will be? Is there supposed to be a meeting, or is the tech session in place of it...

i think i wont make it

well i think i will make it this time around but you never know
seadly i find out today that i have a leake gas tank
if i dont see you guys have a good time at the cruze
later
Martin

Hey, everyone......Sorry you haven't been able to get me...

OK, I have had a VERY hellish two weeks. Been really busy and have been trying to get in touch with people but my Cell phone service seems to really suck recently. I hope all can make it to the meeting and Cruise night at Whiskey's cafe, Lyndhurst, N.J. Anyone needing directions, please call me (973) 277-4294.

Again, sorry for the lack of communication but me left hand, (Jesse) has been very busy also and Bryan had had car problems with G-friends car!!!!!!

Anyway, will try to call all tomorrow.

Don

Back