PDA

View Full Version : Central Pennsylvania

SlushNaz
08-24-2003, 01:52 AM
A Chapter should be started in the Central Pennsylvania area.(Harrisburg, Shippensburg, York, Carlisle!, Hershey, or any surronding areas). If anyone is from those area's and are interested speak up! All i see is a bunch of rice rockets running around here, and we need organization!

Saber
01-31-2004, 05:59 PM
Im in Lock Haven. When my rebuild is done some time arond late spring I would be ready for a meet:cool:

Hector Davila
02-21-2004, 04:57 PM
I'm from between Allentown and philly.

Ripper
02-21-2004, 05:11 PM
Im in Coatesville, between harisburg and philly.

ThunderCoupe94
02-22-2004, 08:24 AM
Well, I dunno how interested you are but, there already is a Philly Club. We have a meet every month around the Tri-State Philly, S. Jersey areas. Come join us sometime, We just had our Feb. meet at the Cherry Hill Mall in S. Jersey yesterday.

www.tstacc.com

Jay

Hector Davila
02-22-2004, 09:21 PM
I didn't know there was one in phily' but i'm very intrested can you let me know when your next meet is in the phily area i'll make sure i'll be there . You can email me with info @ ElLocoSC@aol.com thanks guys there are some other guys in the area that would like to meet.:cool:

Hector Davila
02-22-2004, 09:37 PM
Hey ripper i drive over that way with my job ' i Work for Allan A. Myers im sure you've seen the black trucks oraund there. I'm a deasel mechanic. If You want To meet up some time over the weekends send me an email some time. ElLocoSC@aol.com.:)

ThunderCoupe94
02-23-2004, 10:02 AM
Hector, The meets are all posted on the TSTaCC Website in the meet section. The next meet im not sure when its going to be yet as we just had our February meet Saturday so now we are gona have to start plannin the next one. Hope to see ya there & for more info on the club visit www.tstacc.com

BTW::Ripper where were you on Saturday? We were all lookin forward to meetin ya.

Jay

SlushNaz
02-23-2004, 04:07 PM
As you all would figure but i would be interested in a meet, but I'm doing some major work to my SC, I mean as of now my engine is on a stand and plus i would like to wait for some nicer weather. Plus I would like something a little close to Harrisburg. I mean I would drive to Philly for a meet once and a while but i would be able to attend meets closer to H-burg almost all the time. Once my car is done of course.

getblown
04-05-2004, 10:42 PM
Yeah, i really excited that there is a chapter near me somewhere, didnt even know it!!! I am located in between
Allentown - Bethlehem - Quakertown in a weee small town called
Center Valley, its mabye a square mile in size total... really small... i think, yeah, i think im the only SC for a couple miles around here... I see some drive through here and there but nothing that stays

by the way, i would really like to be at the next meet but if its the 17th, i wont be able to make it, im going to Cecil county Dragway on saturday for the superstallions.com Spring Nats...

1993 "Silver Package" Supercoupe AOD

jOe

92scbird
01-09-2005, 01:25 PM
im near altoona pa. i bought my bird in lock haven at central pa auto auction

kizero5
10-02-2005, 02:35 AM
yeah there should be one alil closer ne one in pa with parts let me know i need a motor ? thankzzzzzzgouacho4@yahoo.com

SUPERCOUPE DAVE
07-30-2006, 02:27 PM
Hello I Just Joined Sccoa And Wanted To Let U Guys Know That I Live In The York Area 30 Min From Harrisburg ,carlise And Maryland So Give Me A Shout

Supercoupe Dave
1993 Sc

haymakr26
08-03-2006, 09:05 PM
Count me in! I live in Scranton and I would love to meet fellow SC'rs. Let me know if and when you can get a meet. My email is haymakr26@yahoo.com