Hey guys, Englishtown Swap Meet April 26, 27, 28!

L

lube70

Ok, Thanks to Jim's prodding, I broke down and bought a calender. The swap meet is April 26-28 at Old Bridge Raceway Park, in Englishtown N.J. Anyone wanting to go should save up some money now and get ready to go.

Trying also to get an Idea of who wants to go what day(s). Please post here when you would want to go.

Thanks,

Don

Hey Don, the 26th is good for me.My girl's bridal shower is the 27th so no can do.

so you shouldn't be there.........

bridal showers are for girls you need to come out with the boys expecially if you are getting hitched. Don sat sun either day is good for me i have to check to see what day the bike rally i was going on is so i will get back to you.

LAter
DWayne Verrinder

Re: so you shouldn't be there.........

whatever day is best for everyone else. e-town isn't that much of a drive out of the way, so either day is good.

Re: so you shouldn't be there.........

hey Dwayne,how about you babysit my 2 year old while I go to E-town, while my girl goes to her shower.Then I can hang out with the boys.

i will

i will be there all days i have spots there just need to know when every1 eles will be there.

sure i'll baby sit....

bring him/her along i will bring my 2 year old they can play together fight whatever hahahah.

LAter
Dwayne

Re: sure i'll baby sit....

hey Dwayne I am seriously thinking of bringing her if I can't get a sitter so let's get ready to rumble,ha-ha.

So what's the day everyone is going then? I'm good for the 27th or 28th.

So, is this going to be like an organized "club" gathering, or are people just basically going to just go whenever?

Back