headgaskets?????????????

sancho20

i got this thing about 3 months ago and it runs terrible when i first start it .when the boost gauge gets to 0 the whole car shakes really bad like im driving on a gravel road but when it heats up to N on the temp gauge it runs fine. is this the headgaskets or is there something else that could be causing this.???

Would you drive it across the country?

Will it keep running as long as it should. Does it heat up then not start again for 45 min to an hour. What you described sounds like intake leaks or probs. Does the shaking get worse when it gets colder out?

im in florida so it doesnt relly get colder here but it always starts but it doesnt run good until the motor heats up a little bit.

sounds like the plugs are bad, my audi used to stutter and miss till it warmed up and then it ran fine. It was fouled out plugs.

i changed the plugs right after i got it so i dont think that is the problem.any other suggestions would be appreciated

Sancho; what type of plugs did you use? Most plugs besides Motorcraft or Autolites will not work with this car as the electrodes are too small & wear quickly..

Back