April 13th...the aftermath!!!

R

ReDevilXR7

I didn't get to make the show here in Northern Ca.

seems I
A)miscalculated the distance to sacremento from Irvine

and

B) failed to take adequate measure for alternate transportation when the lil' ladies care just wasn't an option for a 85mph+ 5 hour drive!!

damnit!! none the less..lesson learned and I've still got phone numbers and I know where there forum is....JUST maybe I can make the north vs south ca. shoot out.

anyhow...it wasn't a complete waste...came across a '93 SC 5spd with a fried motor and a '90 XR7 5pd with a wasted interior and paint for dirt cheap. Now if I buy them I'll DEFINITELY have to visit regularly to get them up to snuff. I STILL can't believe this state...it's gorgeous....and rust free cars boggle this East Coaster's mind!!! :eek:

I didn't make the Peterson Museum, but I DID get to see the two semi's delivering 2003 Navigators complete with Manufacturer's license plates on them!! What I wouldn't do to be those lucky journalists.

anyhow...so what did I miss back home guys???

Jesse3
8o

send them to cairn_terrier@msn.com

all my @8ate8.com accounts are currently inactive because i canceled my hosting with my current server. once i get everything worked out with the transfer, then i'll up the pics for you guys.

in the meantime Jim...up the pictures on the yahoo club site!

J3
8o

Back