Parts car in Howell

B

BIGJAY21

I have a 90 white/black leather, located in Howell. Bought it stricktly as a parts car from a kid who was trying to fix the head gaskets. He got the heads back on then stopped. Rebuild trans has 4000 miles on it. I took the front bumper, headlights, drives side fender and drivers side quarter panel. Its all stock. It came with a carpeted box with (2) RF 8" Punch speakers, and a RF 40X amp. Will ship if need be. End of May the car is going to the scrap yard. Get your stock crap while you can.

Jason
bigjay21@hotmail.com

Parts Car

Howell is in south Monmouth County along route 9, if you dont know where 9 is its near the GSP. The front seats have the typical wear, the bolsters are worn and the seats have a tear at the bottom. The rear seats are in good to excellent condition.

Jason

i'll take the front seats if

you arent asking too much i will have to re upolster them if they are that torn up so shoot me a price. i am also interesed in the rear pumkin my address is black_thunder1995@yahoo.com

LAter
DWayne

Re: i'll take the front seats if

what color is the interior and what options are on car? how's the hood? are doors rusted?

Jesse
8o

Re: i'll take the front seats if

The interior is black leather. It has all the usual options that the SC came with. All stock. This car was not babied by any means. There is a spot of rust by the drivers handle, but non of the metal has been eaten away. Hood is good, but the paint is not pristeen. Everything is for sale cheap. Whether I sell the parts or not it's in the scrap heap in June. The rest of our SC's will be that much rarer.

Jason

i live in howell and i drive a 93 sc i thought i knew all the birds around here, where are in howell? i live 2 blocks behind k-mart off rt 9

My job is in Howell. DiSanti Concrete on Victory Rd. between 9 and 547. Pretty much straight east of the Kmart. I live in Lakewood on Central. My bodywork and paint should be done next week. I'll keep an eye out for ya.

looking for...

i was wondering if you have the right side cornering lamp on the front bumper incleding all the brackets. if you do can you give me a price and i will get back to you. thanks

looking for...

Sorry, I don't have those parts. I had to Frankenstein the left and right together to use it on my car.

Jason

looking for.

do you have the anit-freeze reservoir intact? mines got a hairline crak in it and how are those stock rims l
ookin?

Re: looking for.

I got the reservoir. If its just the tank you need you can have it. The wheels have no deep gouges on them but there are some scratches, but they are a definite upgrade if you have lx wheels or your wheels are badly damages.

Jason

Re: looking for.

Does this SC still have the stock exhaust? If the exhaust was upgraded I am looking for a 3" center pipe (from resonator, around gas tank, to Y split). Probably slim chance but thought I'd ask...

Thanks,
Joe

donde

where is the car and when can i come get the reservoir and how much u want for the rims?

Re: donde

The car's at my work on Victory road. I suggest mapping it on the internet because I couldn't direct you here. I do know that it is between Rt9 and 547 though. I'm here 'til 4:30 or 5:00 on weekdays. It's the big concrete factory, can't miss it. I'm asking 200 for the rims and tires. My work number is 732-751-0900.

Jason

If your parts car is still available,

I am looking for (95 T-bird SC)

front driver side fender
side view mirror
light header bar

thank you

dan schlesinger

with the thread being over a year and a half old, i doubt it's still around :)

check us out on www.ntjacc.com and post on our forums to see if anyone has a parts car available.

Back