SpringTech Springs?? anyone tried them?

TrippyZippy

SpringTech LINK

Just curious if anyone has tried these yet? :confused: Good pricepoint but if they suck then what's the use? I'm thinking of just staying with my stock springs and some Bilsteins with 18's probably. L8a

man, these things have been on ebay for almost a year now and your telling me no one has tried them yet??? Actually, rumers on the net say that theyre sprints just selling under another name, any replies, anyone rode onthem yet, do I have to be the first to try????? I have read some post from ricers and tricked trucks forums about em, no complaints found yet, but very, very limited response out there. theyre only a buck from suspensionmax.com, and they've got shocks too, the all too familiar standard of..... if there not highpriced there not good crap everyone says, just like every major pro company out there, they had to start someone on the cheap end to get there products out there and make a name for them selves then rose, hell, I remember when Sony was cheaper then GE, and Bosch was just a traveling tool sale gig.

Last edited:
i have them. they lowered my car nicely and the ride is a little stiff but it isnt bad at all. i expected it to be like this when i lowered my car. For the price i think they are a good deal and like i said they lowered my car nicely. i am happy with them.

Matt

thanks matt, out of curoiusity, how long have you rode with them, saggage??, even drop? any problems bottoming? thanks for the input.

i put them on last summer

i have had no problems with them at all....they lowered my car nicely and it rides great..

ill try to attach a pic...

-anthony

Back