April 13th - 4th Meet

8ate8

What time???? I'd like to go and make reservations at Friday's so we can get a table for the 25+ people we should be expecting :) I've heard 4 o'clock from Don, but no one else had any suggestions.

Also, I'd like to take pictures before we go in an eat so it's still light out for the photos, so if we could all meet here at 3 and eat at 4 or meet here at 4 and eat at 5??? What would you guys like?

Make it for 2 o'clock and hope everybody shows up by 3 o'clock. There's allways a bunch of people that are late. Don't forget daylight savings time kicks in next week!!!! Bob

ok, i made the reservation for 4PM.. let's all try and get there at 3 and we can bullshit some outside for a bit before we go in.

i know you posted the direction before but how long of a drive is that place from brooklyn does any one know
i did do my suspention so i dont have to wory about not need back massage
some one please let me know
Martin

brooklyn is probably about an hour and a half from here. no more than that.

I'll be there (10 minutes away for me!) Best way from Brooklyn is probably Verrazzano Bridge to Outer Bridge Crossing (make sure it's open with the constructuon...), then follow signs to Parkway south- from there only like 12 minutes.
Later,
Joe

not that bad i will be there then
thank guys
Martin

Martin, give me a call when you get a chance......
718-727-8442 3pm-3am. Im in Staten Island, perhaps we can caravan with a few of my buddys on your way through. It should be a nice ride.

Paul

This time I plan to be there! I have been out of state for the last 2 meets:( Fortunately, this meet works well with my travel schedule and I can make it as well as Kansas City on the 19th. To bad I wont have my SC done for a while yet, just couldnt hold the May1st deadline I gave myself, to much to do and to little time. I was looking forward to spanking Don's 95 5speed
: )~ (sorry Don, couldnt resist)

post the street address....

so i can map it on mapquest.com or give us directions from the gsp and rt287 to rt 18s i hate going on the parkway for 6 miles when teh track is actually closer by taking the rt 18s exit after the gsp exit.

later
DWayne

Re: post the street address....

I'll stop by today and get the street address. As for right now, I can tell you that the Friday's is close to the intersection of Route 35 and Route 36 in Hazlet, NJ, so if you want to take a look at a map and see the relative location...

Address & Phone #

what's the address...meeting time and phone number of restaurant.

J3
8o

Re: Address & Phone #

Tgi Friday's
3054 State Route 35, Hazlet, NJ 07730
Phone: (732) 888-7800

Back