Indiana SC guys and others

bnax

Would anyone be interested in a monthly, or bi-monthly meeting/ cruse in some place in the mid part of the state so that we could all get together and hang out and have a good time now and then? Just an idea or a start to one i should say.

Let me know
Thanks
Brandon

that should be good

Well from what i can tell by post there are at least that many SC guys in the area. It just somehow letting them all know?

Have any ideas on organization?

Thanks
Brandon

we could set a time and place a couple weeks in advance to give people time to get off work then have them post if there comming or not.

Can any MN12 cars show up? Sounds like a good ideal Brandon, and I know there's a few in the Natti that would make it. We could start a list of email address' to contact when it does go down.

matt400ex@hotmail.com

email list

that sounds good to and i think any mn12 should be able to come really myself. There all family :)

Date and place

Well since we know who can go now we need to find a place and time where we can meet. I think that since all thunderbirds and cougars can come from all over the state, we should meet at a central location. None better than Indianapolis. I am willing to organize this event if we decide to come to Indianapolis. If you have any questions email me at jawinter@iupui.edu.

Indy is good

I agree with you about indy, i'm there often also and would be willing to help as much as i can. i'll email you about this soon

Place

I work at the Advance Auto Parts in speedway, and i talked to my boss and he said that a saturday night cruise in would be ok if we had it there. He just has to ask his boss for approval which might take a couple days. When i get the final answer i will tell all of you. The only day that it cannot be is Sept 27 because the F1 is being held at IMS. If you have any ideas please reply here or email me at jawinter@iupui.edu

Thanks, Joe

how to know

OK now that we have a town and a place for the most part. How do we want to set it all up. How do we want to let everyone know or do we just want a major post were everyone can just say I'm coming or do we want to have a special page were they sign up ?

i would do a major post. is the advanced auto in speedway the new one they just put up by kohls? my mom lives less than a mile away from there so i will be close

The advance auto parts that i am talking about is the one that was built about a year and a half ago by kohls in speedway. I still have not gotten confirmation yet, but when i do i will tell all of you.

Joseph Winter

hows it going?

Just wanted to see how things were going as far as finding a site and setting a date for the cruze in.

Thanks all
Brandon

Back