new tbird logo

8ate8

I got tired of searching the net for good jpegs of the TBird logo, so I found one of the best ones I could find and started tracing in illustrator to make a new one. I'm gonna spend several hours on it to make sure it's exact. I want a good image. I'm gonna save it as a JPEG and as the original Adobe Illustrator file so it can be resized later if needed.

here's what i got so far..
tbirdaitest.gif

it's gonna look much better.. that was only after about 10 mins of playing around with it.. i'm gonna take my emblem that i saved after the crash and use it for reference.. perhaps add the jewel feet and maybe bevel the wings a bit to give a 3D appearance.

yea, but there's plenty of good quality cougar logo's out there.. i can never find a decent tbird image. which is why i'm makin this.

already have it in vector format

both cougar and t-bird emblem save your time i will email them to you just need format ai eps jpeg whatever you need

later
Dwayne

ps the t-bird changes from 89-93 to 94-95 to 96-97 all the birds are a little different but the bird has no rounded edges
they are all sharp angles

hey i'm from over yonder on the nw board...mostly canadians...but i've been lookin for a decent logo of the bird to take and use to get a decal made for my back window and still have yet to find one. Would ya mind me borrowing that if you ever finish? It's one of the last pieces to completing my SC.

dwayne emailed me the few that he had. i'll post them in Hi-Res jpegs for you and, if i ever finish mine, i'll post that up too, so you have a choice. all three are visually different.

that'd be just peachy and greatly appreciated thanks!

i may want the more original one as it'd be going on my rear window...but depends how neat yours looks and what not.

tough call without see'n em

jim e-mail him the ai. file...

i sent you it should be all he needs to get a decal doen most sign shops can directley convert an ai. file to a decal. LAter
Dwayne

Re: jim e-mail him the ai. file...

i'm going to, i'm going to :) i'm gonna show him jpegs first so he can choose which he wants and then send the ai file (i got 56k.. don't feel like mailing out 6 megs worth of AI files :) )

thanks guys

thanks guys, when i get home and can get into my hotmail i'll have a look at the shiznit and i'll either pick one or what not...since i use crappy email, i might have to get them from ya over msn messenger or icq or aol whatever your preference be. But this is all highly appreciated...a nice big white decal will look good on a white car with tinted windows (damn't why didn't i go 5% on the back 3 windows and 35% on the side windows? DOH, oh well it's all good, still looks cool)
that decal is just bout the finishing touches cept maybe some clear corners and a polish!!!

Re: thanks guys

adobe illustrator is really tickin me off won't let me do jack without registering, yet it won't let me register either and i wanna smack it...but anyways...i looked at the jpeg that i think duanne hmm ont thats not the right name...someone sent me and it was cool, only think is that ont he top...the edges aren't smooth but kinda more so jagged....is it better in the ai file?

edit: alrighty, grabbed a diff version of adobe illustrator and it worked like it should...thats'a a pretty sweet lil tbird symbol...tossed it on a disk and everything but before i go down and ask bout what it's gonna cost me to get it made in white...8ate8 you were makin a seperate more freestyle vresion...did ya happen to finish that yet?

i've been working on my final project for school (it school.. making a website). i should be finished with it by tomorow morning, so i'll have the rest of class to work on it. it'll definitely be done by friday if you don't mind waiting.

no worries friday is cool i'm interested to see what yours looks like heh...the other one was nice how you could resize each individual piece...nice work!

Back