3% pulley (90 on a 94)

titaniumsc03

How much could i expect to gain at the track, its all stock except for good tires, exhaust (no mufflers, flowmaster res and no mufflers), and k and n,
last time i ran a 15.3 on a very humid 95* day
thanks

I just put a 3% pulley on my car and it does pull harder through the gears. I'm basically stock as well( focus cai, downtubes/no cats into a y-pipe:(<-----sounds like a civic). I'm still waiting on my top, hoping that when I throw that on with what I already have I will free up another 15-20 hp.

I've got an '89 auto with a '95 supercharger on it. With the stock '95 pulley I ran a 15.676 and with the '89 pulley I ran a 15.276. As you can see, I'm pretty close to stock and my tires are bald as hell. With tires I expect to get 14.9 to 15.0. I have the stock intake and exhaust as well. Between the 2 runs, (on different days, but very similar weather condidtions) the only mods I had done were the pulley and a dirty panel K&N for the strip. I picked up .400 with the pulley and a filter. And that's on my '89 auto. But it should give you an idea as to what it will do.

thanks guys, i got my parts car running, so i was putting it to use doing donuts it my yard, the funny thing is it was rolled and there was so much oil in the top half it was a musquito repellent for about a half hour, so i havent had a chance to switch them out yet

oh and on my sc i also have the 94 throttle body and injectors and i havent got the money to get a maf to match so theres still more potential

im hoping for 14.7 next time, i got a better shift knob that improved my shifts ( i had a cheapo autozone one on it that was long and skinny and i went to stock), ill take the weight out of my car(remove subs, backseat, spare tire and whatever else weight i can take out), the 89 pulley, iceing it more and a better launch hopefully it wont be so muggy either. the reason i want 14.7 is to take my friends mustang thanks again

Back