PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

sc in az
08-29-2003, 12:48 PM
Hi everyone. I am a new SC owner. Just picked up a Titanium 90 5spd a week ago. It is going to be my new dailey driver so I hope it is a somewhat reliable car.

Just wanted to say hi and let everyone know there is another in AZ.

I am on the North side near central and the 101

garmo
08-29-2003, 09:31 PM
I've seen you......you don't look like an SC owner!!!!!

You haven't busted a knuckle yet!!!!!!!

JSC
08-31-2003, 03:25 AM
Can't imagine how a titanium SC cruisin' around town would catch your eye Gary! :D Bill, it's cool that you posted here and welcome to SC ownership. Maybe when it cools off we will get everybody together and trade love/hate stories!

Jeff

garmo
08-31-2003, 09:47 PM
I was being facetious....I'm the reason he bought one in the first place. Freebee35th is coming along nicely. The body is all put back together now along with the interior. Just waiting for some more parts then the only thing left is front seat upholstery and paint!!!!!!

sc in az
09-01-2003, 04:04 PM
Gary, While Emily was in Nogalas this weekend she saw your car. It has skinny little tires and dingle berrys hanging from the front window. She said it looked tons better.

By the way. Since you are the reason I bought one I expect lots of help when it breaks. That way I can save my knuckles and break your instead.

JSC
09-02-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by sc in az
Gary, While Emily was in Nogalas this weekend she saw your car. It has skinny little tires and dingle berrys hanging from the front window. She said it looked tons better.

By the way. Since you are the reason I bought one I expect lots of help when it breaks. That way I can save my knuckles and break your instead.

:p i like this guy already.

Jeff

garmo
09-02-2003, 09:30 AM
My nuckles are very expensive.....They have been trained in the art of SC Mechanology and have a preference to it's owner's SC........But it is willing to train future busted nuckles.......

sc in az
09-02-2003, 12:47 PM
Well, we will have to see. So far I have changed my oil and replaced the belts. Neither were real difficult but it did make realize that this car is much more complicated than my Z71 was.

I was really surprised I had to take off the radiator hose to get the main belt off. Most likely I will be looking for knuckle busting training in the future.