Ghost Recon?

Had it for a week...

and ended up getting rid of it for Splinter Cell. Have you tried SOCOM Navy Seals for PS2...online.

Val

My PS2 died so I bough the Xbox because I already had 2 friends that were on line. I played Socom a few times, they are pretty close. I like the fact you can talk to your guys and tell them where to go and what to do.

Jeff

If you think that's cool...

when you do the online gaming, you can get a group of guys together and do a lot of search and destroy missions. Some of the guys at work get together and have clan wars against a group in Texas. Try the online thing w/Mech Assualt for X-Box, it's addicting.

Have all 3 systems and have not turned on the others after I got my X-Box. Just a Tip, Electronic Arts is releasing a new game called Need For Speed Underground, and it is all illegal drag racing, you can buy different aftermarket upgrades that you would find in real life. It is coming out for all three systems and it is an X-Box Live Game. :)

The first time I played G.R. at my friends house he was ragging on me telling me how good he was. So you know how hard it was the first time you played it or rainbow six. In the first round of multiplayer it went to him, second round went to me by just one kill, third was mine with a 6 kill lead, then fourth was such a bad loss he lost interest in playing that game and hasnt picked a fight with me since.

If you want to play a good game try unreal tournament with the tactical ops modification.

I juat alwaays play Solo and I have 2 other friends are playing here as well.What are your gamer tags? Maybe I could open up a can:D . Mine's El Diablo 420

Jeff

It is coming out for all the systems, but since I own all three I think the X-Box is by far the best. If you go to wallmart you can get a new X-Box with Mech Assault, and Max Payne for 179.99, plus if you get X-box live you can play online and download new boards and updates, and talk to everyone your racing against or playing against.

game comes out 11/21/03

Also, another great game is coming out for X-Box. Ninja gaiden. Search for it on Google, it is amazing.

Back