Manny again!

ekesz13

Manny, just PM'ed you about the junk yard situation. I am heading to the oceanside ecology in about an hour.

just went to hill side jk yrd

nothing there my cousin has it on hot line at her wrecking yard, she says sc xr7 and lsc have ame antilock system.

I found one at pick a part in san bernardino but its messed up full of dirt and acumulater is missing thats where the dirt is by the way some people mess things up for others they destroy parts so others cant use them. they filled it up with dirt and a stick .

going to ecology center in adelanto in morning, then to monrovia,
then home for a badly needed beer. ill keep you updated if i find one .or not.

Thanks Manny, I will check back tomorrow. I will also try the Wilmington Yard in the am. Matt, your are right it was a hell hole with nothing.

Manny-
I found the parts at Wilmington, so no need to look any further. All the SC's were picked clean and thrashed. Found one in a Lincoln. HALF OFF SALE MY ***, they wanted 120.00 for the motor and accumulator without the master cylinder !!!(regular price, 60 on half off day) Talked the guy to 50 after arguing for 10 minutes!! Yard was huge and pretty cool, but come on with those prices. Its a JUNK yard.

yeah same here

everything picked clean. not alot of abs equipt cars this week.
but did find a new looking shifter .for my 5spd

Back