Who's going to the Barn on Mar. 17?? Post it here!!!!

L

lube70

Hey all, Don here!!!! Well, the time is here. Meeting # 3!!! Thanks to some very investigative work, our members, (Bob, Jesse, and others) have come up with a great place to meet. The Barn is the name and March 17 (Yes I know it's St. Patrick's Day!!!!) is the date. The place has a GREAT BUFFET and a great view behind it for pics. This place is our meeting place for March. This will allow our other S.C.'er in North Jersey to come out and see us and get together. Our goal is to let EVERYONE belong and have a place to call home.

Also, Bob has been so gracious to allow us to use his shop for our first of many TECH SESSIONS!!!! We will go over the EEC system, the S.C. engine in general, and maybe even remove some air Silencers in the process. I will have all types of info available for viewing at this tech session.

So, please, post here if you are going...

Thanks,

Don O'Neill, Jr.

I'll be there, let me know if anyone needs directions. But, my car won't be there the engine developed a knock.

I'll be there. I need directions though. An address would be helpful, too, so I could go to Yahoo Maps or something to get some directions. I'll also be at E-Town Saturday.

well i hoping that my suspention comes on time so i can do all the work on saturday and be there on sunday so if every thing goes well count me in
Martin

8ate8; were are you comming from? i'll give you directions.

well it depends on where you are located, if you are more to the south i would take 287, or more from the north rt 80, if its route 80 i posted directons for 92rollingthunder in the other trend, go by those. If you are comming by 287, go northwest. 45 minutes to an hour and you will reach the rt 10 exit. Take 10 west. You will be on it for 20 minutes. On the otherside of the highway you will see a pontiac dealer (the only one on the road), it is at a traffic light, you will also notice that he flies a very large American flag. Go down the hill, at the base you will pass over a small bridge, take the right hand turn immeditly after this. The barn is on the left.

yes,i will be there. what is the est. time to get there from east rutherford?

Well, we can meet up to go....

Hey, anyone going to the Barn from the Rutherford area, can follow me up. I will be leaving around 9:00 am. I know it's early, but I want to EAT A LOT!!!!!

HA HA

Give me a call.

Don

Re: Well, we can meet up to go....

From the east Rutherford area its about an hour with no traffic.

Re: 1hr's drive?

Only if I'm not in the lead or we're driving Slugstangs!! lol...just kidding!!

J3
8o

Re: meeting

I'll be there - first meeting for me. Totally psyched!

Coming to the Barn......

Hi Don, this is Tom from Harrison, NY. I will come out on Sunday. Could somebody give me directions from the NY border around the Rockland side, Palisades Parkway even? I know I'm not a jersey boy, but I am in dire need to see other SCs in person. See you Sunday.

-Tom

Tom Direction from GWB

Hey Tom thouse are the dirction i got to go there from brooklyn by taking GWB and i hope that helps
Here are directions to the barn, I live in the same town so it will get you there.
Take 80 west (for about 45min from gwb)
Get off at rt 46 east go about 5/6 miles up the you large intersection, the second traffic light, stay on the road, it turns into rt 10
another 5 miles up this road you will pass a texico on the right, which may become our tunning garage, continue up the road and you will pass a closed shell station and a mini golf coarse, on the right, take that u-turn and pass under the bridge, the barn is on your right.
Jesse did put the address of The Barn on one of thouse posts if any thing check out the one before this one
Martin

Re: Coming to the Barn......

Martin & Tom I have some more detailed directions for you. I hope you get these in time. Take rt 80 west to exit 30. At the end of exit ramp make a left and you will be on Howard Blvd. Take Howard Blvd to the end (stop sign) and make a right. Stay in left lane and make a left at traffic light. You will be on rt 10 east. After 2nd traffic light get into right lane. Look for sign "Mt FREEDOM, U-TURN" (the road veers to the right) and make the U-Turn. The barn will be on your right. It is about a 1 hour drive from the GW bridge. phone # to the barn is 973-598-9988 see you there.

Re: Convoy to the Barn!!!!!!

Those in the Bergen County and NYC area NOTE::

we will be meeting at 9:00 at Englewood for, conveniently located between Rte 4 and 80. we will be rolling out NO LATER than 9:30...so call if you're running late.

Let me know who's coming!!!

Jesse3
201-686-4288

Re: Convoy to the Barn!!!!!!

Hey, sounds good to meet there. Gonna call Pat now.

Don

Back