who's goin racing saturday?

8ate8

if it's bracket racing, i'm entering, this way i at least have some chance of winning something :)

anyone else planning on racing?

Not me.

I'm not going to race. Just watching. If it's nice, I'm probably going to ride my motorcycle there. I can't wait. It will be my first ride of the season!

Yeah, if it doesn't rain...

I'll be there. If it rains, the whole day will be scrapped, due to they do not race at all, in the rain.

I'll see you guys there. Also, waiting to see if I can get my 91 to have new motor mounts.

Don

Rain!?

This rain business is really pissing my off! What are the chances it will rain, in the middle of a drought, on this one day? I'd say the chances are pretty good, because I don't want it to rain!

We'll see what happens.

Re: Rain!?

Sorry I didnt' get to make it....the fact that my XR7 is experiencing intermittent stutter and stalls and my brother's SC is doing the same we decided not to drive them...plus the BLAH tentatively rainy day squashed all moods and energy to make it.

BUT we are definitely going to be there tomorrow for the BARN...MEET TIME is 9:00 AM tomorrow at Englewood Ford.

any questions call me 201-686-4288
or Don 973-277-4294

Re: Rain!?

Well i was there and i had a blast! i got 6 runs in. 5 were time trials, and i got eliminated on the bracket. but i'm kind of happy i got eliminated. my previous best 1/4 mile time is in my sig, 17.375.. my first 5 runs today were:

so for my dial-in i put 17.10 on my window.. what'd i run?

A 16.979 BABY!!!

i mean i'm happy that i finally broke 17seconds, but i also DQ'ed myself by breaking out.. oh well :) it was worth it.

Back