anyone kool enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkstar_one

hey anyone kool enough to let me get a copy of the T-BIRD SC SHOP MANUAL on CD? please. pretty please. Let me know please.

these copyright laws? what do they do? i mean u downloaded music right? right? well u see we are all criminals man. in one way or the other. just depends how you take it. what are u the RIAA now?

I use iTunes Music store, cost me 50 cents to 99 cents per song, and they are actually full cd quality. Or I can buy the whole cd from them for 9 bucks. Best part is, they are all leagal and I don't have to worry about being arrested. Which they are doing now. But before they started flipping out about it, I used to download music all the time, and burn games, you name it.

Anyway if you're going to violate copyright laws and steal the data, it's usually a good idea not to post your intentions on a public forum! You want to do that, do it with your own private resources. These are the club's forums, and we don't want the club to be seen as supporting this type of stuff.

That's correct. This club does not support violation of copyright laws or any other illegal activities.

Consider this case and thread, closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back