ANYONE COMING TO ISLAND DRAGWAY MARCH 3???

S

SCTBIRD

Hey guys!
I will be going to the track on opening day like I do religiously every other year. Everyone is invited and all are welcome.
I really incourage even people who have never gone before to atleast come and watch. Maybe we can make this a Mini-Meet before Englishtown. If anyone is interested or has questions give me a call. (201-703-1864)

Thanks guys. hope to see you there!
Bryan

i'm in if all goes well

i want to get in some runs to see what the ram wir setup has netted me if anything

Later
Dwayne

Re: i'm in if all goes well

is it a long drive from NY mabey i would come i would like to run my car so i would have some idea

SURE

Hey, Bryan, call Rocco and get my frigin car running right and your ass is mine!!!!

Don

Re: SURE

Don light a fire under Frank so he finishes your exhaust and WHOOP Bryan with the 95

Re: SURE

Well guys, It's kinda hard to whoop anyones a$$ when Ford obsoletes ALL THE DAMN PARTS I NEED!!! My RO is in limbo as we search for a way to fix my car... :-(
Bryan

-95 SC 5 speed??? Fastest car on four lift pads and the nicest car in the whole damn service parking lot!

-90 SC 5 speed, BLOWN 2nd gear syncro!!! (probably obsolete too!) <----- daily driver

Back