89 Cougar XR-7 *FOR SALE*

S

SCTBIRD

Just wanted to let you guys know if anyone is looking for a great car, here it is!

My brother is being a real a$$, I just finished rebuilding his motor on his XR-7 and the balancer broke. He doesn't want the car anymore, I strongly encourage one of you guys to pick this car up "as is". $1500 or b/0.

I am pissed at him and won't fix it, (his loss) it needs a balancer, crank sensor, crank bolt, and intake gaskets. The motor has 1100 miles on it, the car has a new trans and blower, it is white with blue cloth int. REALLY NICE CONDITION!!!
Call me for more details...
Bryan (201-703-1864)
Co-Founder of NJTaCC

I would be the one!!

Hi Bryan.
You know,my car has a lot of problems!!!
If I can get you and everyone's help,
I can buy your bro's XR-7 and I can use it as a parting car(I just can't live without T-bird).At least Engine,trans and many things I need....
But I can't make it without your help and also I dont
have place to do it.
If you think I can make it,I want to buy it!!

YOSHI

OK, call me then

Yoshi,
I unfortunatly don't get alot of time on the computer and because of this don't get here to post alot.I love the club and thankfully Don and Jesse do such a good job with it. (much appreciated)
Your best bet to talk to me is to call me or see me at the meets. (I'll be at every one)
I'd love to help whoever buys this car, as I built it as one of my own, but time is tight and I have three of my own cars to maintain and my Girlfriends SC. I'll do my best, just give me a call. (201-703-1864)

Bryan (Co-Founder of NJTaCC)

-1990 SC 5 speed 143k
-1994 SC 5 speed 93k.

Back