||||The Sky is Crying||||

Smuggz

Yeah my first car was a Thunderbird SC.... Yeah i got it for 1200
Yeah there was somthing Wrong with it...Yeah it was the Cam sensor.... Yeah it was "Only" 30 Bucks....And Yeah after i got my car fixed like Bran New... Yeah.. I got in a Wreck....
Yeah it was my "Fault".... Yeah i stoped and Kida Yeilded... And yeah there Car is Wores then a Pento... "Suburbon 80's somthing crapy".. Yeah Their Car ended up being in Worse shape then mine... Yeah I didn't get a ticket....Yeah... Yeah they towed it to a place without my consent....Yeah i didn't know where they took it.............YEah It is Fixable.....YEah i'm Fixing IT..... AND YEAH THE CAR STARTED AFTER I CRASHED.......

Count your Blessings on having a FORD>..... They are Tougher then Chevey ;) *JOKE*Chevrolet Took a Cheap Shot ... And YEAH FORD Broke His Mutha.... YEah...Face hahaha.... The Thunderbird Super Coupe Took one for the "TEAM"....Treat your Cars welll... Take a nother look at oncomming Traffic Even though they look far away... IF |Y(OUR)|Car is Nicer than Theirs... THEY WON"T STOP>>> AND THERE DRUNK! Stupid Guy.. Not All my Fault Well this 16 year old needs to do homework and Find out where a close job is at so he can WALK there while his Thunderbird go Through REHAB!... Later GUYS

OH AND THE CAM SENSOR WORK THANKS ALLL!

RiG
Smuggz
Smiley/Smuggz

Last edited:
OHHH SMUGGS Hate to bring you down.

You act 16 for sure. I wouldn't be so cocky if I were you. Ford could Have made these cars much better. They didn't. Watch out for the hidden agenda. Remember FORD is in it to make money.

Think new Think Warrenty. I am not Impressed with any fords here lately They look way too much like imports.

Have had GMs and Chryslers. Sometimes you get a real good one sometimes you don't.

Really like those 60's era cars.

OH SORRY

Sorry I ment the Classics not the Newer Ones... I kinda Consider my car Some what of a Classic... Or what i call the True Ford.. The new Fords.. are quite said and yea i know there not in it so much for the Saftey but more on looks and Sales.. But yess ford makes them based on safety too.. But ahh what the heck Never.. Mind...don't know what i'm sayin.. Except...

I LOVE MY SUPERCOUPE>>>>>>>>

Dude your car was made in canada

AHHH lets see your intake bolts are metric right so that would mean your car is foreign. If your car was american then your bolt would be english standard. Check all you computers and and sensors . look at the dates and where they were made. GOOD LUCK!

i must agree, thats these cars hold up very very well in an accident. in my old 91 base bird after i put sc gfx on it i hit a deer at about 30, i locked the brakes and skided for a few seconds so maybe slower, but i just needed to change the hood and the headlights and mounting panel, bumper was fine as was the rad. and support and then finally (about a month later)i hit some moron that made a left right in front of me at at least 45-50 mph and the car didn't look that bad, yea it was a total loss and there was antifreeze pouring out, but the front end, aside from the bumper cover falling off,and engine was still intact and not mangled like you might see with alot of cars after an accident. i walked away w/o a scratch or any aches or pains too. i hit the pass side rear 1/4 panel and the rear door off his 90 cavalier, it was all f***ed up, the door, the tire, axle, etc.. but that was only front end collisions i can't speak for side impact

Safwty, maybe that is why i like such big cars (Thunderbird, Roadmaster, Caprice, yadda, yadda.

Brian

YEah

Happy Hour Hero.. Yeah My Anti Freez And Some Transmission Fluid... and all was Leaking to.. Engin was fine in it i don't think it even Moved.... But the Fram... i think is a little.. Pushed.. I don't know I'll Know Today.... SIGH....
Take An Extra time to Look .. If my friend didn't have his NOes in the Way (and yes He has got a big nose) then i would have been fine.. Nah my fault just didn't look to great.. And i have Standard English Bolts.... Sobody Worked on the Engine While Back don't ask me how or Disagree .. But its all Standard.. Well Most hehe

(Comments deleted by moderator.)

Yea engines fine but yet all the fluids are leaking even the transmission right.................

Wow they went to all the trouble to retap every single bolt hole in your engine for english bolt threads.......Thats amazing!:eek:

Actually

only Damage was Cracked Radiator and the Transmission Pump Came off.. and yeah the engin is part custom or somthign i really dont' know what Brad Did to it..

Wow Smuggz your crash knocked your tranny pump off? Is there anything left of the car? How bad was the wreck? Sounds like its totaled!
That was one heck of a lick to knock the tranny pump off.

MIKE 38sc said:
Wow Smuggz your crash knocked your tranny pump off? Is there anything left of the car? How bad was the wreck? Sounds like its totaled!
That was one heck of a lick to knock the tranny pump off.

Those tranny pumps are like $2600! :eek:

:D

Found a Pump

found a Pump only cost me NOTHING>>> A Friend let me Have one off of another Crunched SC.. My car wasn't that Bad actually
Tough Little Buger.. But we are all safe and okay so thats the main thing.. Either i shall punch it hehe or just stop for ever and look both ways... OR do what the cop said.. Don't Pull out in front of a Crappier Car.. Cuz they won't stop hehe.

tranny pump

well it could be the front pump directly aft of the torque converter in front housing of trans or he may mean the master or slave on a 5 spd . give the kid a break, my english and spelling sucks too its not how you spell it its what you mean that counts, hey what part of germany you in ?

my best friend is from germany in fact she just got back last week.

email me with info she will be thrilled to know a fellow german is on the boards.

Apparently the kid is German thus his English skills arnt the greatest...Give him some credit...And Im sure hes reffering to PS pump..Although I could be wrong ..As far as crashing an SC...I was hit by a bread truck and it got FFED UP!!!..However they totalled my SC which had Radiator support damage..His front wheel ended up somwhere within the engine compartment..

Well I guess he'll smarten up when he turns 18 like me. I noticed that I wasnt 10 feet tall and bulletproof. 3 of my close friends died in 3 separate accidents in less than 12 months so that woke me up. I dont drive erratic anymore. The Sign says STOP then I STOP. The light turns yellow and I stop. Right turn on red..... I wait for it to turn green anyway.
Its like one day teenagers will wake up and realize that they dont know it all and that older people are wiser and smarted most times. They wise up, I did.

My Bird is metric. Tranny, engine, rear end, etc. Even the friggin hood bolts are metric. Every bolt Ive touched on my 94 has been Metric.

Back