Liquid Ic ?

Randy,

As far as I know, nobody offers a liquid IC kit for the SC. They are all custom and have been fabbed up by the owners with the exception of the Liquid DBL IC in Mark K's XR7 that was custom made by ESM for Chris Mendola. Chris Wise ordered his core from Spearco, found the heat exchanger on e-bay, bought the pump somewhere else and he/we made the rest of the parts.

David

David, thanks for the info.I want to make up some headers or buy.
And then install a FMIC or a liquid IC.

randy

Last edited:
Well my final goal is to combine a FMIC & run a liquid IC.
My interrest is in the liquid tube or barrow exchanger.
placed in front of the motor.before it enters the FMIC
or after.I have been wanting to look into running
some sort of cooling gas in the tube exchanger.

Any one have the web address for the barrow exchanger.

or I can fab up most.I will have all the room needed for any
placement with the water pump delete setup.

Thanks all Randy

Last edited:
DAVID N. , Thanks for all the info.
What I have been kicking around is to put a barrow type
cooler in place of the IC tubes, or turn part of the IC tubes into
the barrow cooler.Coming from the blower,then to a FMIC,
and a barrow from the FMIC,to the manifold.

I would need to fab my own barrows.Because they would be
a smaller dia.but longer.

I am good at coming up with perfomance parts and fab work,
now if I could just learn to get my SC to run:)

Thanks again Randy

Last edited:
David,

Do you know how that project in your link turned out? I would figure Chris would have it done by now.

-Travis

I dont think it was working to well fro chris as he had that instakked for teh MM&FF shootout..Youll need to talk to him about it however

I've also been thinking of a cold water IC, more on the submerged in ice water type with an internal circulating pump. There's just no room up front even with the battery relocated to the back. And there's condensate drip to consider, too. Of course with the passenger seat removed I could put it inside the car like the Pro 5.0 guys do.

hey MIKE

I'd be interested in what you come up with ...been beating my head ....on which way I want to go on this myself ...either a water injection system ...or a liquid I/C ...I have a freind who is a industrial mechanic ..and they been playing with a new product..
that freezes nut's and bolts to -60*f ...so they can break them to take them off ...so was thinking that would be how ..I cool the water mix ...via some rad submerged in a water tank in the spare tire well ...then pumped to a liquid I/C and returned ....dave

Back