Double IC pics

These are the work of Fast Freddie. I will post some engine pics after the install and after I clean my dirty engine.
-Julian

I believe Fred sells them for around 250 with 1 core and 200 w/ 2 cores. I suspose 300 if you don't send yours to him.
Flow numbers, I'm not sure how I could check... Tell me how or what to use and I'll see if I can get ahold of something to do it.
-Julian

Looks pretty sweet Julian, can't wait to take a ride after you put it on. Did you take any pics of your rear yet, or is it still too depressing to look at?:(

That was concerning my belovied SC getting XXXXXXX rearend last night. If it would have been a college kid there would have been much left of him. If it was a ricer than (see pic). But it was an 80yr+ lady who wasn't paying a damn bit of attention. Or she claims. So I was somewhat nice to her. A little short I suspose, but I tried. I'll post pics tonight. Have class then practice and a meeting. Her insurance card was expired also, which didn't make me feel any better, but it might not have done any damage so....
Uggg.
-Julian

Figured it was something like that. Don't you hate that. Some idiot was driving in a downpour, at night, with his headlights off and hit me. I was making a left and the only thing I saw was a reflection out of the corner of my eye as he slide into my rear left corner panel a couple of years back. I almost ripped this guys head off. My insurance wouldn't have covered that though.

Last edited:
Actually none. Couldn't prove fault and damage was under $500(my deductable) so it is still there. I did a little work on it myself but there is still a crease and a little paint missing. Will fix it eventually.

Aaron Pedroza said:
Ok, even if you took pics of your rear most of us don't want to see it. :D You can show it next time you see him. :eek:
Aaron you're not fooling anybody we all know you want to see Julian's rear;)

Back