Coolant Leak... Radiator

ThunderCoupe94

On the passenger side of the radiator there is some type of spout on the bottom with a bushing type thing around it, that goes down towards the road on the passenger side of the car. Everytime i start the car and let it run and the temo goes up it starts leaking from there but my radiator is still full just my overflow is loosng fluid. Is this my radiator gone bad? let me know pleas. I Need to know in the next few hours please if possible. Thanks guys.

Jay

Go to a parts store and get Bars sealer(coolant sealer). It is a sealer you crush up and put into your rad to stop leaks.

Are you talking about the drain valve on the radiator? It may just be loose, but you can get replacement " drain plugs" at most autoparts houses. You might also try a little sealer or teflon tape on the threads (I think I would only use leak-fix as a last resort, these radiators don't flow very well to begin with...)

Thanks to both you guys who replied. I found it. It was some lil thing on the radiator near the bottom. I turned it a tiny bit and it started comin out of it. So i screwed it back tight again let it warm up to about the R in norm and still nothin leaked out. So i drove it and the fan came on cooled down the engine and still no leak so i think i fixed it.. Thanks tho for the help.

Jay

Back