From 130hp to 210hp... holy upgrade!

JLNeon

OK, this is the car I USED TO own...
1995 Auto 3 Speed Plymouth Neon (102K miles)

http://www.neneons.org/members/kyle.html

kyle3small.jpg
kyle23small.JPG
kyle21small.JPG

Out with the old and in with the new!
1989 5 Speed SC (106K miles) This thing is SPOTLESS!

http://www.neneons.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album14

100_0005_002.sized.jpg

100_0003_001.sized.jpg

100_0004.sized.jpg

100_0011.sized.jpg

100_0007.sized.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations ... you also likely have about 3 times the torque now that you used to have !! ;) :D

cheers
Ed Nicholson
SCCoO

Thats a damn nice stereo install you goin on in the neon

looks like a fairly clean car also, how much you get for it?

$7500

I just priced out the stereo at work, it came to $16,000 installed... but I didn't pay that much :p

Congratulations; I think you'll def enjoy your new car! Along with the power difference I think you will find a slight difference in handling, also ;)

Judging from the way your other car looks I can't wait to see what you have in mind for this one!

Seems like you made a good deal of money selling it also :eek:

I cant wait to stick a good firm foot into my SC. I didnt even dog it hard test drivin it. I was impressed jus cruisin and playin with it. Then again it didnt take much manipulation at all to get the back tires to bark. But it has a new tranny and tires so Im good for another summer i guess.

Very cool. Yeah, Dan is a cool guy. I'm usually on Hansen and sometimes GMMM board. You know Miles up there that just got a SVO Mustang?

Thomas

Hey - Another Omaha area guy - I live in Blair but spend alot of time inOmaha for college. Either look for my 'Bird or my Ranger - never sure which one I'll be driving.

Look forward to meeting you sometime.

-Andy "Melon"

Where do you go to school? I'm a senior at UNO (MIS).

I think Adrahm (88 turbocoupe) has mentioned you before, maybe not, something about someone in blair.

Or maybe it was mr. chlorine.

Or maybe you're just going to think I'm really weird... lol

I go to Metro. Don't recognize Adrahm, but I do know Dan. And nah - you aren't any weirder than any of the rest of us.

Not sure if you got it or not, but sent you an e-mail from Nebraska Thundercats about the upcoming meet (Oct 12 in Lincoln) If you didn't get it and are interested in details, let myself or Thomas know.

Talk to ya later
-Andy "Melon"

Got the e-mail, I'll try my hardest to get there and get there around 5:45 (gotta work til 5)

Thanks.

Back