Progress on Steve Richards' SC!!!

SeanMatteson

Before:
attachment.php

After:
attachment.php

A little more reassembly, and Steve will be picking his car up (via flatbed). The big motor is still in the works, as is the beefed up tranny.

This has been a pretty long, arduous journey for Steve and his wife, so I've posted this because he could probably use some good comments about how the car is looking. ...hint hint. ;)

Steve:

I can't wait until we're slipping the heart back in between the shock towers of that beast!!! Keep your chin up, it won't be long now!!!

{EDIT} Why can I not get these pics to just display in the post??? {/EDIT}

Best regards,

Sean

Last edited:
i like that front bumper... aftermarket? i say u hook it up u know with wherever u got it from.... u know... looks extra nice

darkstar_one said:
i like that front bumper... aftermarket? i say u hook it up u know with wherever u got it from.... u know... looks extra nice

Yeah man! That lower section of the bumper is cool!! That would surely help with the cooling system eh? Where did you get it??

I believe the chin spoiler you see in the pics is the same as the one that Ted Lyons runs on his car. I can't remember the name of the manufacturer, but these are available for our cars and don't require any custom work.

Best regards,

Sean

The hood is a Cervinis. I was lucky as the fit on this one was pretty good. The first one that was shipped had a lot of blemishes.

The Airdam is a Xenon and got it through Automega "body-kits.com". I got the idea from Ted Lyons' car which looks really awesome.

Thanks Sean for posting these and also thanks for the compliments. I blew the headgaskets 2 weeks into the season just after getting a number of "bugs" worked out and have been without the SC ever since. Fortunately I started the process to get a new engine back in February.

Back