South Florida Meet: 10/10 @ Moroso

trailboss004

Just letting you guys know in case you dont venture over to TCCoA land and are interested. We are having a meet at Moroso Motorsports Park on Friday, October 10th. Its a test and tune night for Street cars only. Gates open 6:00pm, $15 to run, $10 to watch. We had a meet similar to this back in July and had a turn out of 8 cars (no SCs unfortunately) and had a great time. We all got plenty of runs in and we went out for a bite to eat afterwards, probably gonna do the same this time.

Here is a link to the thread. Thanks guys!

Aaron K.

Hey thanks Aaron, by the time I get off work and drive all the way down there you guys would be out doing a cold one...

Ramon is pretty close though he might want to do that...

We are planning to go to the Powerfest down there on the 26th of October are you guys going to be down there??

RJ

you guys shoud do the powerfest...the SCCOS turnout doesnt look to promising...I'd like to make my TCCOA membership somewhat useful!:D

I didn't even know about Power Fest until I came over here the other day to post the info for the other meet. I'll post over there latter to get the word out on it.

Hey JV, what do you mean "not to promising", up till the first of this year this forum hadn't even had activity period in it..

I just updated the list, I think that's quite a few SCs to go, considering the previous activity down here...

RJ

Compared to the original meet we don't have as many people...but you just updated the list to so its growing steadily. I was hoping for a big turnout and I also noticed that a lot of the people from the original meet arent even posting anymore

There are only a few that I haven't heard from, and we've had 5-6 more new people email me and JJ directly requesting to be put on the members page.. I would like to know what happend to Beach Girl, she's about the only one I just truthfully have not seen or heard from on the forum at all..

Either way I think we've had a very good start back up with the group. Everybody has their lives to live and this is just part of it... Things will pickup, food and friendly get togethers are much more interesting at times than some of these meets where we are driving 4-5 hours and spend a ton to get in just to sit and BS.

That's kind of why I'd posted the Orlando Car show, figured if anyone wanted they could show up there it was still in Orlando and not quite as far for everyone to show for that one... That was just a bad weekend for the show circuit and the BSers like me... Both the SC and the truck crapped out on me that day, and it rained all day around the area..

Winter is generally better for all of us, it's cooler to sit and talk, better weather generally, the cars run better for those that race, and everybody just isn't as moody in general..

I run into the same thing with our GoldWing chapter, we have 160 or so members and we get an average of half show up for everything and then the rest pick and choose. And we run all over the state for the GWRRA stuff.

I want this to hold together, I think people will start coming around when things settle down..

RJ

I made a post abput Power Fest over at TCCoA, so hopefully that will get a few more birds/cats out there. I plan to attend Power Fest so you can add me to your list if you like :D I've got a 96 4.6 PI Alpine Green Sport

trailboss004 said:
I made a post abput Power Fest over at TCCoA, so hopefully that will get a few more birds/cats out there. I plan to attend Power Fest so you can add me to your list if you like :D I've got a 96 4.6 PI Alpine Green Sport

I'll get you on our list Trailboss... Might be Monday, I'm hating this dialup tonight!!

RJ

Back