schematics my good friends for FOG LAMPS

darkstar_one

hey hey... well i found some FOG LAMPS at AUTOZONE for 20 bucks that are exactly like the stock ones from a SC. They are clear glass and are the same size and everything. I need some schematics so i can replace the relay cuz the switch doesnt come on when i flip it. the lil light doesnt turn on. if it is burnt or something i will re route it to tap into some other power source. of course with a fuse and the whole security thingy. thanx

There is no factory relay for the fog lights. You really need to invest in an EVTM and Helms manual for your car if you intend to fix everything you find in need of repair or dislike about the car. It will not only greatly educate you about the car, but will be by your side when there is no one to answer your "schematic" post right away.

Paul

Darkstar_one; I had this same problem over a year ago & it turned out to be the switch. I simply disassembled the console, removed the switch, took it apart & cleaned it. This fixed the problem.

I have also seen those foglights at Autozone and want to try them, as my stock fogs produce no noticeable light from behind the windshield.

Keep in mind, however, you will want to reroute the foglight powersource so that it does not use the same circuit as your headlights, as those aftermarkets are 55 watts a piece. A simple method for this can be found in the SCCOA lit section.

Goodluck, and let us know how those new lights work!

Back