New here

SC92

Well, bought my SC in early August. My dad bought the car 2 years ago and loved it but when I wrecked my 88 Cougar he was willing to part with it. It has a few problems but I am a mechanic so I have the capabilities to work on it myself and hopefully get it where I want it to be.
I notice some of you would like to get together for meets or whatever and that sounds like a lot of fun. Anyway, glad to be here in AZ and glad to see there are some other enthusiasts around here. Talk with you all later.

Welcome to the club.......

We can never seem to get together around here but we are a plenty....Will have a meet Thanksgiving though..... I have a parts car if you need stuff.....

All right ! More is better! Mesa huh, have fun blowing away hondas and neons on the 101.

Jeff

Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm trying to keep a low profile in the car right now as I haven't had time to get to MVD and have the title and registration switched, but once that is all taken care of I'll be out on the freeways. Just so you all know, I'm a mechanic, and while I don't know a whole lot about the SC yet, I plan on learning a lot while doing work to my own. Have fun and stay safe out there.

Back