Great First Meeting for the "Super Coupe Club of New Je

L

lube70

I REALLY want to thank everyone that came to the meeting/meet we had on Saturday the 19th. You guys and gals really impressed me!!!! I didn't now if anyone would come due to the weather (IT SNOWED OUT!!!! 5"!!!!!!!) Anyway, a special thanks to Jesse for taking the Bull by the horns and getting everything started at the meeting. We seem to have a great bunch of people who are really into their cars.

For the rest of the info, have talked to a Ford Tech from Long Island, and he is offering that if we get up topics to him, he will give us the teaching lesson. Now this is GREAT!!! Dave is the guy from East End S.C. in Long Island. This guy knows S.C.'s .

So, in final statement, let's plan for the same time and place for next meeting. Hoping we don't get an Ice storm, Snow, Hurricane, (hell, you'll all come anyway!!!!!!!!!!). February 17th would be the correct date.

Another round of applause to Bryan and Amanda for being instrumental in the forming of this club. Look for more info on doing our first tech class sometime in the end of January!!!

Thanks to Jim O'Neill also for taking on the web page.

Any final thanks to Ford for making the S.C. so we could all be there and drive an awesome car!!!

Don O'Neill, Jr.

Re: Great First Meeting for the "Super Coupe Club of Ne

First off, let me say that I also had a great time meeting everyone on Saturday. The snow was a killer for me on the way home, though. I spun out on the GSP and was about a foot from hitting the guard rail. Luckily a guy stopped to help about 10 seconds after I spun out and we got my car out of there in about 10 minutes.

Second, the 17th is a Sunday. You got the right date? Last time you said you wanted to meet Saturday the 20th. Which was the wrong number.

I'll be working on the design of the webpage within the next few days. I got to get in touch with Jesse to find out what kind of information he has that I could put up on the webpage.

SC ya'll soon.

-- Jim O'Neill
SCCoNJ Webmaster
scconj.8ate8.com (temporary page)

Re: Great First Meeting for the "Super Coupe Club of Ne

THANKS AGAIN EVERYBODY FOR COMING!!!

I've sent out the mass e-mail with my message of goodwill toward man and peace on earth!! :rollin:

anyhow...hope to see you guys real soon!

Jesse
8o

Back