WELCOME EVERYONE---FINALLY IT'S HERE

L

lube70

Hello to all. My name is Don O'Neill, Jr. and Myself and Bryan Moore are the Reason this is here. Hopefully all of us will be able to enjoy the fruits of what has started here. Please, feel free to post whatever you want EXCEPT for bashing anyone. THAT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!!! We are all here for the same reason.

Also, special thanks to Jesse, who has helped to organize our FIRST SCCOA OF NEW JERSEY MEETING!!!!!!

This will be held at Houlihan's Restaurant in Hasbrouck Heights in North Jersey, on January 19th at 4:00 PM.

Anyone interested in coming, call me at (973) 277-4294

Bryan at (201) 703-1864 or Jesse at (201) 686-4288.

Welcome one and all, let's get involved and show off what a prize we all have.

Don

Co-Founder of SCCOA of New Jersey

Hey, congrats. Now I won't have to drive to Palisades Mall everytime there's a local meet :) I should be able to make it on the 19th. My last day of work is the 18th because I got accepted into Chubb IT.. I'm gonna be a web designer.. woohoo. Hope to see ya all there.

Cool

I'll see if i can make it.. I dont know if my car will be back on the road by then.. but we'll see.
-chris

Insomia induced restlessness led me to make the following "home" group page on yahoo..

groups.yahoo.com/group/NJTCats78/

what do you think?? just something I was playing with.

Anyhow...things to think about for the 1st meet.

-club name
-future meeting locations
-next meet date
-time commitment

Jesse3
p.s.
anyone out there a professional webpage designer?

i'm not a professional web designer, but have been making pages for 8 years.. not much of an online portfolio, but check out rr.8ate8.com for a page i made a year or so ago.. i can host us on my server if you guys would like.. scconj.8ate8.com sound good? :) and if i'm in a good mood, i might even set us up with www.scconj.com ;)

Back