96/97 SC

1QuikV6

I havent seen it done but I want to do it. I want to put a 96/97 front clip on a 89 SC. At least the headlights and hood anyway. Is there anything different than doing this to a 94/95? What do you guys think??? Should I do it?

You'd also need a new wiring harness for the headlights besides the usual stuff for the swap (header panel, bumper impact material, etc.)

hey man, havent seen ya around Gtbird lately. Well I dont see why anyone hasnt done it yet. I think it'd look awesome

I'm in the process of the swap along with paint. Make sure you buy Ford parts like the header panel and bumper cover. It's not worth the time to fight with aftermarket parts.

oh when it comes to conversions and stuff I just go for the OE stuff. With a Ford Dealership a couple of minutes away I can find what I need. Im gonna see i find can find an SC with the 96/97 conversions so I can see what I think. I guess I'll have to get an Xenon front ground effect to go with the side skirts.

bah, go for a wings west front clip

297.jpg

1QuikV6 said:
I havent seen it done but I want to do it. I want to put a 96/97 front clip on a 89 SC. At least the headlights and hood anyway. Is there anything different than doing this to a 94/95? What do you guys think??? Should I do it?

Check out "ilusnforc" car. It has been done to 94/95 anyway.

Back