ATTN: Lube70.. HG questions

C

ChrisMilltown

What Hg's to use? and do ya have any tips on doing them?

Head gaskets!!!

Give me a call. Number is (973) 277-4294. The head gaskets to use are special and are almost blowproof!!!!. Doing them is a different story. The head gaskets are not a bad job, Have done them with a friend of mine. The biggest thing is getting all the plumbing off and the blower off and the vacuum lines off and labeled.

If you have any questions, I'd be glad to help and would even be able to help in the mechanical end if you need it. We all have to help each other with these cars!!!

Anyway, have part # somewhere. Call me and I'll get it to you.

By the way, coming on the 19th??? Hope so, love to have another person there!!!!!!!!

Don

yeah

i'll be there. if my cars runnin. if not i see i can borrow my moms car to get up there just to say whats up to everyone..

-chris

Power steering Pully removal

does anyone have the tool that you need to pull off the power steering pulley?

you have to have it pressed off...

you have to take the whole assembly to a machine shop and have them press it off with a press. The pulley is aluminum or some cheesey metal like that because i broke it trying to beat it off with a vise holding the lip and a socket in the middle of the pump. ended up paying $10 to have it pressed out.

You can get it off!!!!!!

Hey Chris, you can go to Sear's and Get the puller you need. The pulley is removable with this puller. The getting it back on part I have never done, but call this number and he'll walk you through it. (201) 703-1864. This is Bryan Moore, Co-Founder of the N.J. club and he works for Ford!!!!!.

Hope this helps and see ya on Saturday!!!!

Don

Thanks..

i managed to get to the bolt without needing to pull the pulley off. But thanks for the help!
Im trying hard to get these hg's doen before saturday so i can make it.. hopefully i should be done by thursday. But knowing my luck i'll run in to more problems..
-chris

Back