ATTN: Tbird88

HSKR

Been trying to get hold of you again. No reply to emails. Seen you've been posting here though. Let me know about those downtubes.

HSKR said:
Been trying to get hold of you again. No reply to emails. Seen you've been posting here though. Let me know about those downtubes.

Yea, same here. I sent Wynn the money 2 weeks ago for my manifolds and downtubes and havent heard anything since. Wynn....you out there? You're scaring me here buddy....

Kyle M.

yes

Let me jump in here, been trying to get ahold of him too, but im sure he's just busy. Hope my emails got through . Let us know your alright Wynn!...
-damon

If you are really nervous just give him a call. I'll assume you have his full name and address already. Yahoo People Search will get you his phone number if you look up in the white pages.

I doubt he's hiding.. He's probably busy.

Have his dates he has given you slipped? If so, I can see why you might be worried. If not.. don't sweat it.

RE: tbird88

My husband and I have been trying to get ahold of him to get his address so we can send off a CD changer to him. We are doing a trade for some down pipes. Just wanted to tell him that we are gonna send it out to him but do not have his home address to do so.

He is around, I got an email from him late last week so I would say he is just very busy. He is probably doing all he can do to keep up with the orders. I seriously doubt he is trying to duck anyone.

BTW: Stop ordering stuff from him, your taking time away from his header project:D :D .

Aaron

I wouldn't worry about it. I personally talked to him on the phone yesterday (Sunday) and recieved my downtubes today (Monday). He had mentioned something about not having a phone for 3-4 days due to a line being down or something. This kept him from getting on the boards or making phone calls. Don't lose any sleep over it, he's a good man

Brandon

I got an e-mail form him today. He said he was busy on some down tubes and trying to get them shipped. He lives about 2 hours from me in Beaumont, Texas. Don't worry, he is a good guy to deal with, I will vouch for him. He does stay pretty busy though.

O.K. Guy

Yeah just got an email from him. It sounds like he has been very swamped with business and ontop of that he has little problems here and there. We have all been there before(busy and unreachable)LOL. Good guy he is. Easy to chat with and very helpful.

HSKR...pipes are on the way, sent you a tracking # at the comcast email (did it work?).

Chrometip...tracking # also, hope you like the manifolds.

GREATWHITE666...Let me dig through the emails (give me a hint on your email handle).

Mike8675309...my promised dates slip hourly :p

pastera...still don't know when I'll get to work on the passenger side, guess I could sell the driverside to a jetskier :D

6pak2go...Terminal manager is dodging me, I'd like to try confronting the night manager tonight. Somebody at FedEx is likely to lose their job over this one.
You find the bolts/clips in the box?

forcefed95sc...Didn't crank that SC today but I'm driving it tomorrow come rain or shine. Saw mildew on the seats, is that a problem?

'bird

Email

Hey wynn. My email address is Yankee9642@aol.com, i sent you 2 of em, subject was supercoupe or thunderbird or something. let me know if you can't find them, ill send ya another. thanks a lot, hope all is well.
-damon

Saw Mildew? Can I get it out with a steam cleaner (cloth seats) or wipe it down with something to get it out (leather)?

Either way it will be fine.

Back