carlisle

D

danekejt

carlisle

Where in the show field will you all be? I am coming up for the day on sat and plan on putting my car in the show. Will it be the same area as last year? Let me know. Any one driving down that day we can all hookup and enter the show grounds together. Better to enter that way. Thanks.

john d
91sc black

Re: carlisle

what area are you comong from? I am in the eastern part of PA and am going to try to go down for at least one day,if I can come up with the money to go<I just spent about $500 this week trying to get rid of some ignition demons that possesed my car.

carlisle

i will be coming from allentown area. will coming out 22w. you close by at all?

jd
91sc

422-220-76/70 for me. Comming from Butler PA. 1hr North of Pitt.

I'm coming from Reading. Don't know where we will be, it seems to change every year, I just find out when I get there.

JD,
I am meeting up with a couple of guys around Philly on friday and we are heading from there. I know will be doing a little back tracking by coming down near Philly, but if you want to go with us, e-mail me at dkseegers@prodigy.net
Later
Ken

I am in the Bloomsburg area,and will probably go down 11&15.
Dont know if the bird will make it just cause of the fact that my plates and registration has run out and my insurance company dropped me,but I am hopeingto still make it down for at least one day.
If I end up using my dad's truck then I might bring my racing tractor and see if they will let me run it at the drag strip:}

carlisle

i will be heading down on sat morning. i hope to roll in there about 9am. i am putting the car in the show for the day so i am hoping that wait isnt to long. so you all there. I wish everyone a safe trip there.

JD
black 91sc

Back