raced a supercharged riviera

T-bird4vr

Bang, another notch in the belt. The lady got on it after a light and flew by me assuming her car was faster. We messed around for a little bit, then finally hit a red light. I had about 1500 12ga rounds in my trunk with my shotgun and a pistol. A couple 10" subs. I hooked up pretty good with all the extra weight. Spun a little but she didn't have a chance. I was probably about 2 car lenghts when I spun the tires hitting second.

I figured those cars would be faster than that. It was probably an early 90's model I would assume. All polished up. I was coming back from trap&skeet practice on a gravel road so maybe the dust/dirty car added to the sleeper effect.

Fun Fun. I love my lsd.

-Julian

Cool, I smoked a 96 Impala SS tonight once from a roll and then from a light put a quick 2 cars on him out of the hole.

Thought didn't cross your mind that the local police might have a fit if they caught you street racing with guns in the trunk?? Just curious, I run back and forth from the border with Mexico to Phoenix (3 hours each way) and I'm always concerned about the police being none to happy with me and my pistol if they were to pull me over for speeding...

Going accross the border is a different story. As far as I know the guns were transported legally, so no I didn't worry about that.

I think it is a pretty serious deal if you take a handgun to mexico. Becareful.
-Julian

Actually she look kind of hot, but you can never tell what their rears look like sitting in a car. And no, she seemed pissy I smoked her. Oh, well. I don't feel bad.:D :D :D
-Julian

i almost got beat by a regal GS. it looked stock but had pulley exhaust and some other stuff. had a guage pillar so i knew it was gonna be quick. he was right with till about 80.

Nice bird!
Good run with a 5spd! I keep forgetting about those GS's. That is a sleeper car!
A pillar in a GS would look horrid. Jeez.
-JM

Hey Julian, I am unbeatable:eek: -
On the way to work today I lined up with some mid 80s mustang(carburetored 302).haha....I was ahead of this guy and he sped up catching up to me and was, I'd say, two cars in front of me so I thought I'd catch up and all of a sudden he NAILS it. Well we finally catch up at a stoplight, I can hear him revving and whatnot. The light turns green, I look at him smile and wave then launch at about 1200rpm and put 3 lenghts on him immeaditely and keep pulling. Meanwhile my roomate is laughing his arse off(gave him a ride to work today). So this guy catches up to me then slows down and acts like he wants to go from a roll(where my car really shines) but there is a dump truck ahead of me, so the guy just floors it and takes off. It was an entertaining start to our day.

Edit: sorry to thread-robbing postwhore

SWEET.
I need to race a 5oh. And I'd love to take an lt1 or tpi camero. oohhhh yaaaaaaaahaaaaaa (james hetfield voice).
-j

Back