PDA

View Full Version : Fourm Dead, but who is going to Carlisle in this area?

DCClark
05-14-2002, 08:15 AM
Carlisle Questions

1) When are you leaving? (day)
2) Where are you staying?
3) What days will you be staying till?

Carlisle is soon, I can't wait to go, just hope it isn't raining. I will be driving there Saturday morning (if there is no rain in the forecast, if there is then I will be going Sunday). Is it possible anyone else is driving there for just one day in the area?

Does anyone know if it is possible to register your car in the grounds for the day? Rules? Do you have to stay for the whole day, I would like to park in the grounds with everyone else so I can keep an eye on my car. How would I go about registering, Do I have to call them or just show up in the morning and say something pay the fee and be done with it??

Thanks guys!

Dean Shirley
05-14-2002, 06:17 PM
I am leaving wednesday... don't know what time.

if anyone wants to travel with me, i'd be game.

SCGuru92
05-14-2002, 09:18 PM
I never miss Carlisle. I'm in eastern PA, I'm going Sat morning for the day. Yes you can register there for the day and leave when you like. The gate 3 entrance takes care of all the registration. Any ?'s contact me or go to www.carsatcarlisle.com

Derek Holland
GIANTminiTrucker@aol.com

DCClark
05-15-2002, 09:05 AM
Great, thanks. I can't wait to go. If you see a 92, White, liscence plate "SC YA" (MD Tags), say hi. =)

Edit: one more question, does anyone know if there is a cutoff as when to register? I don't want to have to get up at 4am and drive 4 hours to get there at 8am! Just to not be allowed to enter the grounds.

Dean Shirley
05-15-2002, 04:58 PM
I'll be there... of course. :-) I'll be up in the early model stock section.

JasonMiller94SC
05-19-2002, 10:48 PM
Dale,
Several of us from Southern MD and Northern VA are going up Friday morning. We will be staying at the Econo-lodge just up by the turnpike.
You can put your car on the field for just the day and leave anytime you want.
You'll see my car on the field.
White 94.
VA tags
94 SC

Mike
05-20-2002, 07:22 PM
I am planning on attending on Saturday. I will be leaving from Bel Air, Md most likley around 5 am. Just going to stay the day. this will be the first year (knock on wood) that my bird will make the drive. Where is everyone from in Maryland. I have seen few Sc's in the area. I am going to put my car in the show as well. I look forward to seeing all of you there.

Mike Red 90' SC 5 spd w/ black leather

SCGuru92
05-26-2002, 04:34 PM
I have a white 92 also. As long as you're there by like 12:00, I dont see why there would be a prob. You can call to check if you want 717 243-7855

94TbirdSC
05-27-2002, 10:51 PM
hey im going on sunday caus fri is my graduation and my parents are throwing a party on sat. I entered so i hope to see you guys there.

PS im in Stewartstown Pa just over the mason dixon line. Ive been going to Cecil County Dragway on friday nights alot lately so maybe we could go down sumtime.

well whatever
chris
chrisfixesthings@aol.com

jonroe
05-28-2002, 09:28 AM
I'm planning to drive up from Northern Virginia for the day Saturday. I'll probably be there from about 9 or 10 am until late afternoon.

VA plates, "93 SC"

Jon

mrlboogie
03-24-2003, 06:27 PM
94 pearl white SC in Prince William County, leaving for Carlisle early Sat morning and return home same night......mrlboogie1@yahoo.com

jonroe
04-23-2003, 10:22 AM
I plan to be at Carlisle all day Saturday, drive up early in the morning stay on the field all day, and leave to drive home about 4pm. That's what I did last year. If the weather is bad, I'll be screwed as I can't come Sunday.

VA Plates, 93 SC

Jon

gd_godbey
05-25-2003, 05:52 PM
I also would like info about entering my 93 sc into the car show ... where do you go? cost? etc? any info is appreciated

jonroe
05-25-2003, 06:26 PM
I'm not sure if you can pre-register at this late date. Check their web site at carsatcarlisle.com and see. Maybe there is a phone number to call. I think you can also register at the gate on the way in. I paid $30 when I pre-registered in February. I'm sure it's more at the gate. If you do register at the gate, come early in the morning to avoid some hassles. Pending no bad rains, I'll be there. I hope to see you there.

Jon

mrlboogie
05-26-2003, 01:56 AM
Hey...You can register once you get there. The only thing is that you have to stand in line a little longer. Its $45 dollars for 3 days...........straight?