PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburg meet, April 30th...?

DCClark
04-17-2002, 01:46 PM
Is this going to happen, what are the details / location we are going to meet? Posting here instead of the technical fourm where it was =).

Dean Shirley
04-18-2002, 12:28 AM
I just remembered i have a banquet that night. Not sure if i am still going... sort of had a falling out with some of the group. I need to double check the date/time/place and then see.

I will be around Pitt all summer... so cruises, shows and mini-meets are NOT out of the question.

Dean Shirley
04-18-2002, 11:02 PM
The next week would work for me... or we could do a different night. Thoughts?

DCClark
04-19-2002, 09:27 AM
Whichever, just have to check with others... I saw atleast another 3 people interested in the Tech Form post. Whenever is convinent for everyone else. Fridays are out for me as are weekend nights. I wont be around this weekend so I'll check back Monday to see what the word is! Have a good weekend.

BlackbirdSC
05-06-2002, 12:23 AM
Hey guys.... I haven't been around the board much.. but keep me posted on any meets.

The Blackbird'll limp to any meet. Motor's haulin' ~~~, but 171K is taking it's toll on the rest of the car. :(

Later,
Steve

Dean Shirley
05-06-2002, 11:44 AM
I should be up there with a buddy of mine. So, if anyone is interested, i'll be there around 6 or 7.

Call me at 724-513-0138 if you are interested in meeting. If not, i will be in the area ALL FREAKING SUMMER taking classes, so any night i am up for something.

DCClark
05-10-2002, 08:43 AM
Damn, forgot all about this area of the board, it was dead for a week and I got busy. Like you said, there will be plenty of other times. Carlisle is soon, that will be a hell of a nice trip does anyone want to team up to drive there (parade of SC's)? (is anyone going for one day?)