Dyno and tuning in the lower Michigan area??

91BLOWNSC

I was just wondering if anyone around the lower (eastern preferably) michigan area would know where I could get my car dynoed and tuned. I would like to draw all that is possible out of it as of now (which is much), but its worth a shot. Where would I go about doing this at? I would prefer someone who could possibly adjust the car on the dyno and what not, rather than just tell me whats wrong.

I got my car dynoed and tuned at Detroit Speedworks in Madison Heights on Dequindre south of 14 mile. He does 2 pulls for $75 or $150 per hour.

Donny Walsh has a dyno at his shop in Wixom, MI and does a bunch of tuning. He's Between Beck and Wixom roads just north of I96 in an industrial park. If you call D&D transmissions, they can transfer you to his side of the building.

Lidio has a dyno now at Auto Alternative. He's near M-59 and Gratiot area I think. Do a search on Auto Alternative and you will find his webpage. He just had a dyno day and was doing 2 pulls for $50. Pretty good price but I think it was just an intriductory price.

There's a guy down river called Dyno Dave. He's got a chassis dyno in his garage and does tuning and chips but I don't have his number handy. Try doing a search for "dyno dave".

In Jackson, Paul's Performance has a dyno and does tuning.

Back