track results ...howd i do?

Blue89SC

i ran a 14.632 @ 94.11mph with a 60 ft of 2.234 (need to improve)
my mods so far:
double intercooler, 3/4'' raised top (leaking about 2 lbs of boost), intake w/ k&n filter, 10% od pulley, straight flow mufflers

That's an impressive time, especially with that 60' time. I would SERIOUSLY work on your exhaust though before you do too many more of those runs. You're asking to blow your head gaskets with that 10% pulley.

Good job on the time, sounds pretty good for the mods you have. Keep in mind for every tenth you can improve on your 60 ft it equals about two tenths off of your 1/4 time.Regarding your leaky top, I just replaced mine with a 3/4" top and used cork to seal it, seems to be holding pretty good thus far.

correction....intercooler leaking

its actually my double intercooler that is leaking 2 pounds of boost...

Those numbers are great for the few mods you have done. BTW, the leak may have helped. With a 10% pulley you will get plenty of bottom end torque to launch hard but will usually suffer on the top end because of greater HP draw to turn the blower.

The leak and resulting lower boost level means less HP was consumed by the blower and you also got a richer air fuel mixture. Don't be suprised if your mph drops after fixing the leak.

Open the exhaust up if your going to use the 10%, otherwise switch to a 5%.

David

good time but i have found the best combo for the 10% pully is use the stock cats, remove the resonater, and have a custom h-pipe built back to the mufflers just my 2 cents:D

Back