35th Anniversary For Sale

Phantom Menace

Sorry guy's, I just don't have the time or driveway space to dedicate to another vehicle. My 35th anny is for sale [again]. It needs paint, but mechanically, it is very strong. Great boost, cold air, and very fast!! Auto, cruise doesn't work [can't figure that one out], aftermarket stereo w/CD, and just about everything is new. I already made all the mod's, all you have to do is paint. First offer over $1500 takes it and I promise , you won't be sorry. If interested you can call my cell 904-556-6080 [preferred] or email me at fabfor@bellsouth.net. I'll leave this thread here for a week or so, if I get no takers I'll post it on regular for sale forum. Just thought I'd give my Fellow SCCOS members first crack.

Oh man Phantom, I hate to hear that.... You sure will never get over it, trust me, I got rid of one and now I've got two of the darn things...

sell something else and keep the SC!!!

Do you have any pics available...........what's the mileage on it? Have the head gaskets been replaced yet?

Please advise...............thx, JC

The Mach Says said:
Do you have any pics available...........what's the mileage on it? Have the head gaskets been replaced yet?

Please advise...............thx, JC

Mirimar Fl, huh, panhandle?? Let me know if you need to be added to our website members page and on our mass email list for upcoming events..

RJ

JC,
Send me your e-mail address and I'll send some pictures. The engine was rebuilt 1 1/2 years ago, transmission rebuilt 6 months ago, supercharger rebuilt 2 months ago. Supercharger, tubes, brackets, some pullies and intercooler powder coated 6 months ago. I'm telling you, the car is a steal!!

The car is sold. But, I'm not giving up my membership just yet. Come tax time, I'll be looking for a '94 or '95. Also, I have alot of spare parts, once I take inventory, I'll have a blow out sale and post it here. I do know I have an extra supercharger and a new wing. In the immortal words of my hero, " I'll be Bock"

Phantom Menace said:
The car is sold. But, I'm not giving up my membership just yet. Come tax time, I'll be looking for a '94 or '95. Also, I have alot of spare parts, once I take inventory, I'll have a blow out sale and post it here. I do know I have an extra supercharger and a new wing. In the immortal words of my hero, " I'll be Bock"

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sold it in one day!! I hate you............... :D

Oh well, it's not the first one I lose out on........congrats on your sale.

BTW, Miramar is in South Florida, Broward County, 20 min. north of Miami.

Hey, can you send me pics anyway, to juan_c_guerra@fpl.com just for $hits and giggles, and so that I can kick my own a$$ even further for not logging back on in time!! :(

jc

Back