hmm this fluid level thingy...

darkstar_one

hey... anyone know were the sensor is for the RADIATOR LOW LEVER indicator cuz man its getting on my nerves. I reseted the OIL CHANGE one and all i have left is the RADIATOR LOW one. anyone ? Can it be the sensor or what?

Also... my WASHER TANK never had any fluid in it.. but then again it never gave me a LOW thingy... any ideas???

let me know please

The coolant sensor is in the top of the reservoir - take it out and clean the "gunge" off the two metal spade terminals at the end. If your reservoir also has a lot of "grunge" in the bottom, it's time to flush it out & maybe the whole cooling system? As for the washer fluid some models have level sensors, some don't - just look at the top of you reservoir to see if there is a sensor with an electrical wire to it.

well i cleaned it already and still nothing.. im going to take off the resovoir and clean it from the inside... also... u know how it says POSITIVE and NEGATIVE on the SENSOR were it touches the coolant... i brought out my POWER PROBE thingy and touched the POSITIVE one and it turned out NEGATIVE... and the NEGATIVE turned out to be NOTHING.... I turned on the car and same thing. Is this normal or what?

ok... i think i know what the problem is... i took off the sensor.. and i looked underneat were the connection.. i guess the CIRCUITRY... and man is it covered with crap... can it be its fried?? anyone know were i can get another one?

hey same thing happened to me

The Sensor is SHOT...

FORD STEALER SHIP WILL CHARGE $80 for it :eek:

But go to the PARTS section under the THREAD "PARTSAPLENTY"

DEAN SHOULD HAVE SOME HE"S A GREAT GUY!!!!
:D

Back