If you are looking for a Mach 1 hood.............

SC UL8R1990 said:
how much ? :D ;)

nice lookin sc btw - i have a 90 red 5spd

Thanks for the compliament. I don't really know what the prices are for the Mach 1's, but I will be talking to Bill in the next few days!:)
DB91

you better!! j/k

im not really looking for anything exterior just yet. Im trying to get my sc into sub 14's to high 13's. Then maybe i might but i doubt it. Tryin to keep the stock sleeper look....know what i mean jelly bean?

illl have many sc's in my future to play with and restore.

After all i gotta have the fastest SC at some point:D

Well, I am not into the "looks" of the car much anymore. I will be concentrating totally on speed this winter. I will unleash my beast sometime next summer.:D
Dirtybird91

unleash the beast:D

heres a couple pics of mine.....1
1.jpg

thanks, i gotta get some interior pics...it is in show room condition literally.

the engine bay needs some cleaning though....plenty of time this winter

SC UL8R1990 said:
thanks, i gotta get some interior pics...it is in show room condition literally.

the engine bay needs some cleaning though....plenty of time this winter

I need to restore my interior. The front seats are in very poor condition. I have had to put seat covers on the torn leather. When I can afford it I will have them recovered.:(
DB91

well good luck on your restore on those seats...you gotta a fine lookin sc yourself.

now back to your regularly schedueled thread:p sorry for the hijack! but i love seeing similiar sc's;)

Back