haha funny....

92redsc

ok if youve seen my post you know that my car has been doing some wierd stuff right? hesitation, rough idle, hard starting ever scince i bought it. The CEL comes on every once and a while. and sometimes when i turn the key it clicks once and doesnt do any thing else. And sometimes black smoke from the exhaust. well ive heard o2 sensors and/or camshaft sensor. i thought before i did this i would check the plugs and wires. well i was just checkin them out today and noticed they are freakin ACDelco 8mm!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! this might be causing this right???? well seems the guy changed the wires and put on some crappy ones? i also touched the top of the wire where it connects to the coil pack while t was running (not smart) and it shocked the crap out of my hand. i have never had a car shock me through the wires. is this normal? i guess i need some new double plats and some magnacore 10 mm. will this solve some of my problems? hopfully. how bout the lowest prices on some ford double plats and magnacore wires? where should i get them? any way im still in shock by 8 mm wires. thanks guys.

I don't think that's gonna solve ALL your prob's.

But it sounds like a good place to start.

I got my last set of Magnecore direct about a year ago - 10.5mm which everybody says they don't make. :p Everybody that sees them askes me where I got them.

As far as double plat's, just shop around for the best price.

Lee

Is the "clicking" still happening? Where is the clicking comin' from? Either the solenoid on the fenderwell isn't forwarding the juice to the starter or the solenoid on the starter is going out.

By the way, howdy from a fellow Texan. Down here in Beaumont, where are you?

'bird

howdy,haha

ok, ill turn the key and it will either turn over or just click once. not like rapid clicking when your solenoid is bad. very wierd i cant tell where it is. im going to go in deep and just replace all the plugs, wires (with magnacore 8.5mm insted of 10s because of money!! any store stock these or do i have to order them??), both o2 sensors, and a camshaft sensor if it comes to that. again my CEL only comes on every once in a while then it goes off. wierd huh. any way im up north in Amarillo. im guessing not many SCrs in Texas??????

Back