Need an OHIO forum

SC UL8R1990

George don't you think there should be a forum for ohio sc's ? There is plenty in our area. We really need to get a small meet up before winter.

I'm not opposed to an Ohio forum. Some people use the Midwest forum that is already up. If you look through the "I want a chapter near me" forum, you can get in contact with others who have tried to start one for the Ohio (and surrounding states) area.

There was a "Greater Steel City" board out of Pittsburgh, I believe at one time, but it fell by the wayside. There are a lot of SC owners in a couple of states around Ohio.

We have had several get togethers from area people over the last couple of years. Just had one not too long ago. Even had one at Summit Racing outside of Akron. You'll want to talk to Dave and Connie Dalke (XR7 Dave) since they have done most of the work in getting meets and people together.

So put up a post in the chapter wanted forum and get people organized. You may want to expand the membership to more than just Ohio, but hopefully you can judge that from the responses you get. Then get back to us with your results and we'll get something setup if there is enough interest.

im on it.:)

p.s. - how come i havent seen you out with the bird lately? im always cruisin in my sc waitin to see you, lol.

im the guy with the black crx that stopped you to tell you how friggin sweet ur sc was:D and now i finally got one , lol.

-walter

Back