Business card

Brad Klein

here is the card i had printed years ago when we first started the only info on the card thats correct is the club web site so please dont call :) I had kinkos do them and they screwed up the first time and printed them in house and in black the second time they got it right and gave them to me no charge for their screw up but they would have been $50
im doing a flyer for an agent late this week or early next so i will check prices at this printer
i think we should have people design the card let us know what you guys want on it

Brad
busscard.jpg

my car would look better on there :D
j/k

Think you should just have FL itself but the rest works for me....

BTW, you found out anything else bout the shaving door handles?

I remember seeing those Brad, I think I still have one that you gave me...

That's cool with me, although I think I'd incorperate your sticker design into it... I like the way the bird and the SCCOA and then Florida under it is on the stickers you made up for us...

RJ

JJanney said:
Microsoft Publisher? :)

Looks pretty good.

Yea, love that Publisher for this kind of stuff... board was kind of dead last night, really expected more comments this morning on this..

RJ

I think the Florida should be bigger and maybe the Super Coupe Club of Florida a lil bigger? Shouldn't put T-bird in front, dont want to leave out the cougar owner(s)

Maybe a spot to write in our name or board name so if we hand them out the person knows who gave them the card

Hey Jeremy, I wouldn't want to leave the super cats out either but the picture of the SC would be prudent I believe, since the name and real club presence is primarily the SC.

I made the Fla larger and moved some stuff around a little... More input all..

BTW the little dotted boxes are not there when it prints they are just guides from within the app..

Last edited:
Take out the Thunderbird in "Thunderbird Super Coupe Club of America" and under the car put something like "Ford Thunderbird and Mercury Cougar Enthusiasts" or something

:D

I've printed it and it looks really good, you can even read the fine print under the bird... Just used the SCCoA motto.. If my old eyes can see it I know everyone else can read it...

:D

Looks good to me Richard:) Now could you please make the SC on the card white with ROH Snyper wheels and a xenon rear spoiler for me!

Bryan

Back