Kill..tbird v8, poor guy

lessonintorque

Ok so my bird is very sick right now its idle is all f@#ked up and my tran needs replacement, not to mention the mystery vacuum leak. but I was starting from a complete stop today and a v8 bird flew past and reved his engine, me not being the model of self control stomped it into second burning the tires ALOT. i caught up with him from 2 car lenghts back and smoked him good! He followed me into a gas station wanting to see all the mods I had done to MY v8, ha. he almost ***** when he found out that I had a 6, and he spent alot on mods and I kicked his A$$. He wants to get a sc now cuz I made him feel like a punk by beating him, and then telling him my car is all out of tune. I told him about the sccoa and if he reads this im sorry I just had to tell someone about it it was pretty funny from my drivers seat.:D

If they ask for it then you can dish it out! Good job Mike

BTW, you going to moroso power fest....I'd like to see just how fast your SC is:D

Hah, my wife took me on tonight with our Durango and it's 318. Light turns green and she chirps the tires. Oh, she wants to race does she? Chirped my tires in 2nd and 3rd catching up to her (she had a head start) and passed her hard before getting anywhere near 4th.

Ambient temp had to be about 65 or less out there tonight because the SC was pulling hard.

Got to the next light and I asked her if she really thought she had a chance. Doesn't she know I wouldn't give her a vehicle faster than mine!

It doesnt really take much to whip a V8 Tbird. On a humid day I can barely tell a difference from my LX 3.8 and a 4.6 Bird. An SC was a whole new ballpark for me. I had my NA 3.8 LX for 2 years before I ever drove an SC. It had 165k miles on it and it still had a ton of power. It was out of any realm of MN12 that Id ever driven, modified or stock.

I ordered a 5.0 91 Bird with traction lock. It would almost stay up with a SC type Cougar on a rolling start at maybe 10-20mph. I was surprised. I remember reading an article of a guy who modded out a 302 bird like the one I had and it was running in the 10s and a daily driver. Had a blower on it like a Stang. May have been in the Fast Fords mag, don't remember.

Hey Vic I aint that stupid! I know you and your car.:D Done anything to it lately?

Id buy a V8 bird if i could find one in good shape. Almost all of them I see are ragged out. Id really like a 96 4.6 but it aint gonna happen. So im settlin for a SC. At least then I'll be lettin "some" 4.6's kiss some SC a$$. Then after some work Im goin to hunt Vic down. hehehe jus playin.

<<<< V6 & V8 Guy

Back