Maryland Sc

M

Mike

Maryland Sc

Hey what's up fellas? I am from maryland...just about a half hour north of Baltimore. Does anybody live close? Actually Bel Air if that helps. I need someone to drive with. I am tired of getting beat by my brother's Porsche 928. I just cant keep up!

Mike

Not yet but...

i don't have an SC yet... but i will by June... just waiting for bank to finsih their side of the deal...

i am from Shippensburg PA... about 20mins north of the MD/PA border on I-81... about 45 mins from haggerstown... last time i went to baltimore it was about an hour and a half... so maybe when i get my SC in May you can come check it out...

Sweet

I actually know some peeps that go to Shippensburg college. Mqaybe i could combine my trips. Let me know if you get your SC. If not Carlisle is comming up?

mike 90' SC 5spd

sweet...

yeah... i live like 2 minutes from the campus... my mom works in the health center... i go to school near pittsburg, but i usually go home some weekends... with my SC i don't know how many time i will go home (210 miles one way)... but i will see... my fall break is the week after ships... so, if you wanted to come up in the fall, we could take your buddies out in our SC's and find some girls... lol... there are some nice ones at ship...

i should get the money for my SC then end of the month... and then make the trip to texas sometime in june... then i am taking out to SCP in ohio for ram-air and exhaust...

well... got to go... it's nice out and i am taking my LX out for a spin...

From MD too

I live close to Balmer but work near Frederick. One of my techs actually lives and used to teach at Shippensberg. My SC is 'down' right now with a leaking radiator. I'm also going to be tied up for a couple of weeks with a wedding. Sometime near the end of may I'll be ready to take out the bird and play.

Joe

Close to MD

I'm in Northern VA. If you want take a little drive we are going to have a little T-bird meet on April 21st at Potomac Mills Mall. We are hoping for 20 cars. If you are intrested let me know.

mrjaysc@home.com

SC on the way...

well, no SC yet... i get my check the 1st of may and i have a guy looking for an SC for me... he said he would have it by the time i get my check...

so, as for getting together...

i should be home (in may) some weekend after may 9th...

the 21st is out if it is going to be nice (must get some rock-climbing in now that that weather is good)... but if i can get out friday, i will bring my POS 93 LX down and and hang out with you guys at Potomac...

that is, if you don't mind a lowly non-SC T-Bind hanging around all your SC's... lol...

Sc meet april 21

I'd actually love to come down and see you guys in VA, however it's my cousins 21st B-day. And the bad news is my SC isnt running well right now. I can get it down there, but with my luck I would'nt be able to start it again to get it home :( I am actually "looking" at a 93 SC with 78,000 miles. Red w/ black leather, all options, 5 spd. Wish me luck!

Mike Red 90' SC spd black leather still not running :(

Re: Sc meet april 21

okay... climbing's out... rain predicted plus the hott chick i was to go climbing wiht has a wedding to go to...

anyway... let me know time and place and i will be there...

Dean
Black '93 LX POS
Penn Tags

Back